Sister's boyfriend

TAYLOR (CHAPTER 32)

"Taylor! Are you even getting ready?!" Lila's voice echoes through the apartment, making me groan by how annoying she is.

"Taylor!"

"In here!" I tell her. Honestly, I got ready a long time ago, but I fell asleep. It's not my fault my bed is super comfy and soft. The door suddenly opens, revealing an angry Lila.

"What's up?"

"Why are you laying on your bed?"

"I fell asleep. Just woke up because of your alarming voice." She rolls her eyes, leaning against the door.

"You look nice. Wait, where did you even get that dress?"

"Your closet. Where else?" Lila laughs, walking up to my bed she collapses on it, sighing.

"I am so freaking tired."

"What? Why?"

"Because I cooked amazing dishes for your boyfriend."

"Lila stop it, he's not my boyfriend. And also, you didn't have to do that you know," I tell her.

"I know, I know, but I just wanted to make at least something."

"What did you even make?"

"Go in the kitchen and see," She tells me. I nod, getting up from the bed I walk to the kitchen, bumping into Shawn.

"Ow, sheesh, what are you? Made out of rocks?" He laughs, rubbing my head, messing up my hair.

"There's a thing called a gym Tay," He tells me. I stick out my tongue, remembering horrible moments in gym class throughout high school.

"Ew." I scrunch my face in disgust. "Yeah, that word doesn't exist in my dictionary," I tell him.

"Funny. Where's your sister?" he asks me.

"In my room," He nods, walking away. "Wait! Don't do anything that'll make me burn my sheets okay?"

"That's disgusting Taylor. We do it in Lila's room instead of your's." I cough, almost puking out my guts out as I hear that.

"Excuse me, I think I hear my vomit coming up right now."

"See you later tater-tot."

"I still hate that nickname!"

"You love it!"

"Not really," I mutter. I walk to the kitchen, following the fantastic smell of food that Lila cooked.

"Holy fudge..." In front of me are plates full of delicious food. Pasta, rice, burgers, salads and a freaking chocolate cake!

"You like it?" I turn to see Lila crossing her arms, putting on a smirk.

"Well yeah! Except for the salad. You can give that to the dog," I tell her.

"What dog? We don't even have one Taylor," she says with confusion.

"I meant Shawn." She rolls her eyes, lightly punching my shoulder.

"Hey!" Shawn shouts, frowning at what I just called him.

"No shouting doggy. Heel!"

"Taylor," He says in a strict tone.

"Sit!"

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"Run," He whispers.

"Crap," I turn around and run for my life, hiding behind the table away from Shawn, which was a horrible choice to do.