2

JJ's POV
     I felt Artzy relax in my arms and I knew she had fallen asleep. 

     "No no no." 

I wasn't about to let history repeat itself. I ran faster towards the house seeing the lights on upstairs. When I got there I opened the door and ran up the stairs Quickly placing Artzy on her bed. 

     "Josh could you get me a towel and a couple blankets?!?" I yelled through the house hoping he would hear me. Josh walked in with the stuff I asked for, very confused as to why I asked for them. 

     "What happened to Artzy?" He asked worried. 

     "It dosent really matter right now, but thank you for getting the blankets." Josh understood my tone and he shut the door quietly after leaving the room. 

     I undressed her grabbing the clothes I got out of Artzy's wardrobe. I know it's weird but we've seen each other naked lots of times so this was ok. Yes I know we have a weird friendship. After putting the pajamas on her, I tucked Artzy in putting the numerous blankets on top of her and turning on the heat. After a few minutes I felt her start to warm up again. And all thoughts of the last incident went away.

Artzy's POV
     I woke up not really remembering what happened yesterday. Shrugging it off I got out of bed and did my normal routine. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. 

     "Whats up idiot. How did the rain go for you?" Simon said with a smirk on his face. I ignored him and grabbed a sprite from the fridge. 

     "I said, how did the rain go for you idiot." 

     "I don't know what your talking about." I reluctantly replied. 

     "Oh, so I see your playing the i don't remember game." I shook my head and headed up the stairs back to my room.
     After successfully finding my phone i dialed JJ's number knowing he would have just gotten off from training.
A= Artzy  J= JJ
J- Hey Artzy what's up?
A- Hey JJ. I was wondering if you know what happened yesterday cause I don't have a clue.
J- it happened again?
A- basically yeah.
To shorten it up, I have a condition where if I fall asleep in certain kinds of conditions, such as; Being Drunk (obviously), Hypothermia, Being hit in the head to hard, and a million other things. I can't remember things from a certain time.
J- Listen i think it's better if you don't know ok little Dragon?
A- Fine. But Simon mentioned something about the rain. Do you know anything about that?
J- Oh... uh it's nothing. Just go have fun with your day I'll be back soon.
A- ok. bye Jide.
J- Bye Artzy.

I hung up the phone and laid back on my bed. Sighing, I closed my eyes and tried to remember what happened the day before. 

     "Hmm. What about the rain? And when did JJ start calling me Dragon again?" I said aloud.

     I sat there for probably 20 minutes trying to put what little memory of it I had, together. With no luck I got up and went downstairs suddenly feeling hungry. I opened the fridge to find nothing good but leftover Nandos. 

     "This will do." I shrugged grabbing the food and putting it in the microwave. As soon as I sat down Josh walked into the kitchen and gave me a small wave. 

     "Are you alright?" He asked sitting across from me. 

     "Yeah why wouldn't I be alright?" I replied wanting to know why I couldn't remember what happened. 

     "I mean you were out in the pouring rain for over 5 hours Artzy. Of course you wouldn't be ok." Josh said worry laced in his tone. 

      I thought about it for a second processing what he said. 

     Why would I be in the rain for over 5 hours? Did Simon say something to me? I'm not that weak am I? 

     "Artzy! Artzy are you ok?!?" I shook my head bringing me out of my thoughts. 

     "Huh?"

      "You spaced out again and your food got cold." Josh said sighing. "You really got to get that head checked out sometime. It's dangerous always spacing out so much." It was my turn to sigh as i watched Josh take my empty glass of water and fill it up again. 

     "I think I'm fine. It'll go away Josh." 

     "That's what you said last year Artzy. You should start taking care of yourself more. You can't always rely on JJ." He said shaking his head. I looked down disappointed in myself. 

     "Hey I'm going to go get ready for work I'll see you later." I replied getting out of my chair. "And I won't forget your coffee this time."