7

Artzy's POV
     I sat in the back of Simon's black Tesla staring out the window. JJ was giving me a full on lecture, to oblivious to notice Simon's still present smirk. 

     "This isn't the way home." I said interrupting JJ who I barley listening to. 

     "I know, we are taking a little bit of a detour." Simon replied. 

     "But I want to go home Si." I argued looking at him. 

     "We will be there soon Don't worry." That left JJ to keep yelling at me all the way until we got home and even in the house.

     "Gosh what did you do?" Vikk asked me and I walked upstairs. 

     I shrugged my shoulders in reply and walked to my room.
     When I got to my bedroom I shut the door after letting JJ in.

     "Could you shut up already Olajide!" I yelled. 

    That shut him up right away. 

    "Your not my Dad or my Boyfriend or anything else. Your my Best Friend, And best friends aren't supposed to lecture there friends until their self esteem level is 0 and they feel fucking worthless!" I face planted onto my bed and screamed into my pillow. "I love everyone to death but god damn your all so frustrating sometimes." 

     I heard my door shut and I sobbed into my pillow. The one time I needed JJ most, he was the one that hurt me.
     When I woke up my head ached and I felt sick to the stomach. Maybe staying out in the cold for long periods of time wasn't a good idea... I picked up my phone and called one of the boys numbers. 

     "Hey Vikk." 

     "Hey Artzy what's up?" 

     "I'm not feeling that well could you maybe get me some Advil and water. Anything to make my headache go away please." 

     "Sure thing, I'll be over in a bit." 

      I thanked Vikk and ended the call. While I was waiting for him, I called Kumo to tell her I wasn't going to come into work tomorrow.
    Just as I finished my call Vikk came into the room with my Advil and water. 

     "Thank you so much your a life saver." I said taking the 2 pills. 

     "No problem. Would you like me to go out and buy some actual medicine and maybe food?" Vikk asked. 

     I nodded my head not really in the mood to speak right then. 

     "Alright, I'll be back later today because I have to record. I promise I'll be quick." 

     I silently thanked him again and laid back down.
     It was long after Vikk had come back from the store with my stuff and I had been binge watching Netflix all day. It was quite lonely in my room besides the occasional visits from Josh and Vikk to see if I was ok. I don't know why but I checked my phone every once in a while to see if maybe JJ texted me. I tried calling him but it was always on voicemail. I sighed and got out of bed. The minute I stood up I felt like throwing up and I was really dizzy. I wasn't going to let that stop me from making up with my best friend though.
     I slowly walked down the stairs to JJ's room. Hesitantly I knocked on his door and waited till I heard a faint come in

     "Jide?" I said my voice hoarse from being sick and not talking. 

     "Artzy?" He sat up from his bed tear stains visible on his cheeks. "Come here please." JJ said holding his arms out 

     "I can't, I don't feel good and i don't want to make you sick." I replied looking down. 

     I heard him get up and walk over to me. "I don't really care." Jide said picking me up bridal style and laying down next to me on his bed. "I'm really sorry I didn't mean to yell at you and make you feel bad." He apologized. 

     "It was my fault, I shouldn't have gone off in the first place. And I'm sorry for shouting yesterday. I didn't meant to do that either" I apologized too. 

     JJ hugged tighter than any hug ever.