8

Artzy's POV
~~~Dream~~~
     I was in a room alone, or so I thought. I turned around and saw Simon standing there. 

     "Do you know where we are Si?" I asked. 

     No reply. A screen on the side played back the moment in the park where Simon had taken his hand and made me look at him. 

     "It was pretty obvious you were day dreaming about me." Simon said a smile on his face. I blushed. Which surprised myself. 

    I don't like Simon do I? I thought. 

     "I think you do Artzy. You can't keep denying it." 

     I was super confused as I stared back at him. "What? How did you?" I was speechless. 

    "I have my ways." Simon said pointing at his head. 

     On the screen there was a picture of a car crashing, then a person in a hospital, and lastly a picture of a dragon. 

      "What does that mean?" I asked Simon. "

     I'm not sure, you have to figure that out by yourself."  

     I sighed. What does that mean? And I possibly can't like Simon. 

     "Your still blushing sweetheart." He said smiling even wider. 

     "Why are you being nice to me?" 

    "No one ever said I was going to be nice forever." Simon said pulling out a gun. 

    "U...um Si? What are y..you doing? Please put the gun d...down." I pleaded while backing up. 

    "Come on one shot it'll be over quick. I really love you i honestly do and I know you love me to but I have to do this. It's the only way to wake you up." 

    "Wake me up?" 

     "Love you." 

     *gun shot*

~~~Dream Over~~~
     I sat up quickly looking around me. "So it was just a dream." I said sighing heavily. 

     "Why'd you wake up so suddenly?" JJ said from beside me, rubbing his head. 

     Oh right I was in his bed. 

     "I'll be back." I said quickly getting up and running out of Jide's room. 

     "Your sick get back here Artzy!" I ignored him and ran upstairs to Simon's room. 

     I was about to knock on the door when it opened. 

     "The hell do you want?" He asked me. 

     "Did you in any way have some weird kind of dream?" I cautiously mentioned.

     "Ew no, move out the way weirdo." Simon said pushing me to the side. 

     I sighed and gave up deciding that maybe I should go to the mall to get things off my mind. Telling JJ that I'll be back, I grabbed my keys and got in my green mustang. I didn't frequently drive my car because I didn't think I needed It that much. Most things were close enough that I could walk. When I arrived at the mall things seemed off. Like something wasn't going to go right. Shrugging off the feeling I continued shopping and went about my day. On the way towards the doors I wasn't paying attention until i heard a gunshot. 

     "Get on the ground!" An unfamiliar voice yelled.

     I did as told and so did everyone else. One person, dressed in all black, came up to me and held a gun to my head. 

     Out of all people why me? I thought closing my eyes. 

     "Give me the money or i shoot." Said the Person. 

     I Didn't hear much after that except screaming. Then I couldn't feel a thing.