26

Artzy's POV
     I hadn't been out of my room in a while and I was starting to get bored. So I decided to text the one person I knew I shouldn't.
My Love💚: JJ told me not to text you, but I wanted to say thanks for the other night. It was fun.
My Love💚: Are you free?
Simóne❤️: Your welcome love.
Simóne❤️: I'm really behind on videos though. Maybe later.
     *[read]*
Simóne❤️: Ignore the first text.

     I smiled at the "mistake" he made and looked at my new bought clock. [5:30pm]  it read. Sitting up, I slipped my hoodie back on and got out of bed. I silently walked down the stairs and to the front door. Sliding on my shoes, a voice started me. 

     "Mind if I come along?" 

     I spun around looking at the familiar face. "Sure thing Josh! I'm just going to the park." I smiled back. 

     He nodded his head, Putting on his shoes as well.
     We both walked in silence until Josh finally spoke up. 

     "He really likes you. you know that?" 

     I nodded my head knowing exactly who he was talking about. 

     "I've been told that quite a few times." 

     "Do you like him back?" He asked looking at me for a brief moment. 

    "I'm not sure," I admitted. ", a part of me says I do, but the other half tells me to stay away because JJ told me to." 

     Josh sighed as we approached the park. "He can't stop you from who you like Artzy." 

     I looked at the ground not knowing how to respond. 

     "Your right but, he's always been correct about things that go wrong. Whenever I do it anyways I always end up getting hurt."

      We both sat down on the swings , in silence once again. Both of us knowing I was right, but neither of us knowing how to respond.
     Minutes passed, both of us just sat there. I took a deep breath and asked Josh something I knew I would regret later. 

     "Do you want to see something?" He nodded his head looking over at me. 

     I rolled up my sleeves revealing my burn marks from the previous day. Before Josh could ask me a question, I lit a small flame in my hand with ease. He looked at me in shock clearly not knowing what to say. 

     "Jide can do it to. Just differently than me." I stated. 

     "Wait how is that even possible?" He asked stunned. 

     I chuckled shaking my head. "I'm not sure. It just happened one day."
I spent the next half an hour showing Josh the weird things I could do and making him promise not to tell. I was hanging fun until i got a text message. 

     "Sorry Josh let me check this."

Simóne❤️: I'm done recording if you want to hang out and cuddle. 😉.

     I looked at my phone and rolled my eyes, quickly replying.
My Love💚: I'm out with Josh. Maybe later Babe.
     I quietly chuckled to myself before turning back to Josh. 

    "Sorry about that." 

     "It's okay. Should we head back now?" He suggested. 

     I nodded my head and we both got up, starting our walk back.
     Halfway there, Josh asked me a question. 

     "Out of all people why would you choose to show me?" 

     I thought for a second before replying. "Because I feel like you would understand the most."