30

Artzy's POV
     After a few moments Simon burst out laughing.
     "You should have seen your face! You were blushing so hard!" He said holding his stomach.
     I put my hands over my face and shook my head.
     "Your such an idiot sometimes." I mumbled.
      Simon grabbed my hands and removed them from my face. He looked me over and I felt even more insecure than I usually am.
     "Stop hiding from me." He mumbled giving me a peck on the cheek.
Simon backed away from me and turned to his desk. I whined in annoyance at the gained distance between us.
     "I have videos to record." Simon said glancing at me for a moment, a smile still present on his face.
     I took this as my cue to leave and I got up, shutting the door behind me. I went back to my room and laid in bed.
     Though a couple hours later, I texted the blonde boy.

Artzy: We need to talk.
Artzy: Not in person.
Simon: Ok, what about?
Artzy: I don't like this.
Simon: You don't like what?
Artzy: I don't like what we are. One second we are so distant and we don't know what we are feeling, the next second we are all over each other and so in love. And i can't help but feel like this is all my fault.
Simon: baby, it's not just your fault. We've both made mistakes.
Simon: Just to prove how much I will try and fix this, I'm coming over there right now.
[Read 4:37am]

     Just like he said, Simon walked through the door minutes later. We didn't exchange a word as he sat down at the edge of my bed. He put a hand out and I grabbed it, pulling me into his warm embrace. We both felt content in each other's arms.
     "Your very warm." Simon said putting his hand to my forehead.
     I hummed in response acknowledging that I felt hotter than usual.
     "Are you sick?" He asked slightly concerned.
     I shook my head, thinking it was just my powers.
     "Oh. Ok. Why don't you talk? I want to hear your voice."
    "Why would you want to hear my voice?"
     "Because it's cute."
     I smiled cuddling tighter into his chest. Anything after that, I didn't remember.

     I woke up next to the tall, lanky, boy I knew all to well. Our legs were intertwined just as our hands were last night. I hadn't remembered falling asleep, and the boy stirred beside me.
      "Si?" I asked wondering if he was awake.
     "Yes Love?"
     My heart melted at his words.
     "Nothing."
     "Ok."
     I untangled myself from him and I stared at the ceiling. I briefly glanced at Simon as he opened his eyes from loss of contact.
     "Are you ok?" He asked, worry laced in his voice.
     Chuckling slightly, I replied, "Yes."
     "Are you sure?"
     "I'm sure. Just enjoying our time together while it lasts."
     He sat up slightly, leaning on his elbow.
     "While it lasts?"
     I sighed, "We will have to get up at some point."
     I dreaded the hour when Josh, Vik, or JJ might call for our assistance. And when I would have to leave the warm and cozy room. I hated to think about it.
     "Don't think about the future, just think about right now babe." Simon reassured pulling me back into his arms.
     But all good things must come to an end right?

     JJ burst through the door arms wide open and a grin on his face.
     "Guess what day it is!" He beamed running over to the bed.
     "What is it Jide?" Simon asked rolling over.
     "It's Sidemen meeting and photo shoot day!! Get your butts up because we have to leave the house in an hour!" He said shaking the bed violently.
     I laughed lightly, "ok ok we get it."
     Finally Jj left us to get ready.

     After being rushed out of the house, I hadn't had time to get any morning drink, resulting in a very drowsy me. I was to tired to make any conversation so I just stared out of the car window.
     "Are you sure your ok?" Simon asked for the hundredth time that morning.
     "Yes Simon. I'm perfectly fine. Just tired."
     The quiet hum of the radio was enough to fill the overwhelming silence. As we pulled up to the Sidemen Clothing warehouse, Simon placed a hand on my shoulder and gave me a soft smile.
     "Hang in there for a little bit babe."
     Inside, the rest of the sidemen were waiting for us. Well everyone except Harry, who showed up 15 minutes later.

Simon's POV
     Once the photo shoot was done. It was meeting time. All of the boys and some of our management, sat down at a circular table. Artzy sat down beside me, and I could tell she was really tired.
     "Just a bit longer." I reassured kissing her on the forehead.
     We sat talking about new clothing ideas, Artzy contributing once in a while. Halfway into the meeting I felt a weight on my shoulder. I looked over at the sleeping red-haired girl leaning on me. I chuckled slightly turning back to the rest of the boys.
     "Hey guys I'll be back in a second." I said, motioning to my shoulder.
     I picked up Artzy and walked out of the meeting room, laying her down on one of the of the sofas in the lounge. It wasn't the most comfortable but it would have to do. I realized she didn't have a jacket, and the place got quite cold, so I took off my jumper and slid it around her. To replace the jacket I had just given Artzy, I grabbed a Sidemen one and put it on.
     After feeling accomplished in my actions, I went back to the meeting room, and engaged
in the conversation.

Artzy's POV
I woke up in a very uncomfortable position. I didn't understand where I was or how I got there. Sitting up, I immediately recognized the room. I wondered how long I had been asleep for. I also wondered why I was still so tired. I had slept for who knows how long, and apparently it still hadn't satisfied me. Looking down, I realized I was wearing Simon's hoodie. I assumed he would still be with the guys so I texted him.

Artzy: Thanks for the jumper. I'm not cold anymore.
Simon: No problem. We should be finishing up soon.
Artzy: Ok. Let me know when you guys are done. Might fall asleep again.
Simon: Didn't you just wake up?
Artzy: Yes
Simon: Ok whatever you say baby.

I lightly laughed at his response. Unfortunately for me, I fell asleep back into an uncomfortable position.

Simon's POV
The meeting was finally over, and we could all go home. I almost jumped out of my seat, wanting to see Artzy. Some of the boys noticed and decided to tease me.
"Someone's excited." Josh spoke laughing.
JJ joined in, "He probably just wants to go fuck his lover girl."
I gave Jide a sharp look before exiting the room and towards the lounge. When I got there, it was just as I expected. Artzy was asleep, again, on the sofa. I sighed, walking over to the sleeping girl. I carefully picked her up, placing one arm under her knees, and the other behind her upper back. Walking to the car, i was careful to shield her face from the blinding sun in an attempt to not wake her. I placed Artzy in the passenger side of the car, and I walked over to the other side, getting in.
Halfway into the car ride a soft voice startled me.
"Simon?"
I glanced at the drowsy girl beside me. "Yes?"
"Thank you."
"For what?"
"For everything."
And with that, slight snores were heard from beside me.