Bonus chapter

Artzy's POV
      I woke up, tucked into soft sheets and cuddled up next to someone I knew so well. My mind had since forgotten the events of last night but a hangover had found its way to the front of my head, and i suddenly didn't feel so good anymore. I untangled myself from the boy beside me and i stood up cautiously. Walking downstairs, I met JJ in the kitchen.

     "Had fun last night?" He laughed after taking one look at me.

     "I don't even remember anything except getting home"

     "Haha, good for you. I got back from a meeting and you guys were laughing your asses off drunk as anything. It was kinda entertaining but i left you guys to do your own thing."

    I chuckled to myself and grabbed an Advil bottle from the cabinet, and 2 glasses of water before heading upstairs. After taking my 2 pills I climbed back into bed and laid there staring at the ceiling. Simon cuddled up closer to me and sighed in content as he wrapped his arms around my torso. I played with his hair and gave him a kiss on the head smiling at the blond. I checked the time to see it was almost 2pm and I stroked Simon's hair in a rhythmic pattern.

     "Simon love, wake up"

      A slur of words escaped his lips as he just curled up tighter,

     "Come on it's almost 2 and you have things to do."

     He mumbled incoherent words, shaking his head.

     "Si get up" i said removing my hand from his hair.

     Simon whined at the loss of contact and attempted to bury his head in the sheets. I laughed and slid out of bed hoping it would get him somewhere, and to my surprise, it worked.

      "Babe, come back you were warm" he moaned.

     "Get up you have things to do."

     He sighed sitting up, "What the hell even happened last night?"

     "Not sure, JJ said we got really drunk, you should take the Advil though. It helps."

      He nodded and took the pills, getting up in the process.

     "Go do your work babe." I said kissing him on the cheek as he left the room.

~Flashback~

Simon's POV

    We had stayed until the sun set and the breeze got too cold to bare. I drove Artzy home as I had taken an uber there and she was to tired to drive. When we got home I helped her out of the car and into the house making cheesy jokes to crack her up.

     "Just gonna.... Sweep you off your feet!"

     "Put me down Simon!"

     "Why should I?" 

     I carried Artzy inside the house and set her down on a stool in the kitchen.

     "Drinks for 2?" I asked grabbing a bottle of alcohol and pouring 2 glasses.

     She smiled in return.

     "I'm a little drowsy but sure."

     We both took a sip and it didn't take long for her to get tipsy.

     "Cheese cake."

     "Cheese cake?" i laughed at the random word Artzy said.

      "Yeah i hate cheese cake." she slurred pretending to be angry.

     "Well i will take that into account when buying you food."

     "What's your name cutie?"

     I laughed even harder at the stupid question.

     "You know my name silly."

     "Yep I know. dang i'm stupid aren't i?"

     We both laughed as i shook my head. I heard the front door open but i chose to ignore it, focusing on the drunk girl in front of me.

     "Love lets go to sleep your gonna need it." I said placing my hand on hers.

     I noticed her hand was warmer than usual and i looked down to see it glowing orange. i got up ignoring her rant about cheese cake, and i grabbed heat-proof bandages from the cabinet.

     "Hey babe put your hands out for me."

     "Sure thing." she complied before going back to her rant which had changed from cheese cake to cherries.

     I wrapped her hands in gauze and pulled her up my the arm.

     "Let's go to sleep."

     She stood up, stumbling into me in the process. I chuckled slightly and led her up the stairs. I was also a little drunk, so going up the stairs was a challenge for both of us.

     "Be quiet your going to wake the whole house up!" i 'whispered' while the both of us laughed. 

     "You be quiet Si your the one being loud." she responded lightly punching me on the shoulder. 

     I shook my head and led Artzy into her bedroom shutting the door behind us. I helped her into bed and snuggled in next to her. 

     "Goodnight Love." i mumbled as slight snores were heard beside me.