29

(Ok this chapter gets a little bit PG13 sorry y'all. Also i lowkey died while writing this so help.) 

Jide's POV

     I walked into the room i knew all to well. I looked over to the bed to see two figures sleeping together. At first i was mad that Simon had still decided to sleep in the same bed as her, but then i remembered yesterday, and the worry and concern in Simon's voice. I thought about how much he cared for Artzy and the way she just accepted it. It was then that i realized i was the one who had been keeping them apart for a stupid reason. Sighing, i took one last look at the 2, both of them cuddled against one another, and i stepped out of the room not wanting to disturb the peace.

Artzy's POV

     Bright, blinding sunlight beamed through my window, the white curtains pulled back. I opened my eyes to see a tall figure cuddled up next to me. I immediately recognized the smell of his favorite cologne and i sat up. I admired Simon's messed up hair and wrinkled shirt, and the way his breathing hitched every now-and-again. I thought back to last night and how i couldn't remember certain things. Weirdly enough, i only had feelings of the events, not memories. 

     As i  swung my feet out of the warm covers and onto the cold white carpet, a hand grabbed mine. 

     "10 more minutes." A voice spoke behind me.

     I turned around and looked into his soft blue eyes.

     I smiled in return to his statement. "We can't stay in bed forever Si."

    "Why can't we?" he pouted putting a hand up to shield his face from the warm sun.

     I shook my head getting up, "Because we've got things to do, and you have videos to record with the boys today."

     "The videos can wait."

     "Everyone's gonna be here soon."

     Simon groaned in response, slowly getting out of bed.

~~Time Skip~~

     Hours had passed and everyone had finally finished recording. We were all spread around the room. Some of us on the floor and some on the sofa. I was on the sofa laying on Simon's lap while he subconsciously played with my hair. Everyone was having their own side conversations when Ethan spoke up.

     "Wait, so are Artzy and Simon dating or what?" he asked.

     The room fell silent, everyone was waiting for a response from the two of us. Simon looked up from his phone and we both looked at each other.

     "I'm not sure." He said shrugging his shoulder in agreement.

     JJ was the first one to speak up after a short moment of silence.

     "You guys are kind of stupid. I'm sure your both together, because if i'm correct, Simon asked Artzy out and she said yes. But since she lost her memory again, Artzy doesn't remember doing that, she only remembers the feeling."

     For the thousandth time, the room fell silent again. I laid still, occasionally looking up at Simon to see him do the same. I wasn't sure how to process this information and a million thoughts were running through my mind. "Is this why i feel so comfortable around him." was the main one. 

     "Wait so your telling me, that Artzy and Simon have basically been dating for a week and none of us have known about it?" Harry questioned.

     Tobi also stepped into the conversation. "I mean you have to keep in mind Artzy didn't know that either."

     "Hold up, i'm dating Simon?!?"

     "Mate, you guys are basically all over each other 24/7!"

     "What's so wrong with that?" Simon intervened seeming offended.

    I hesitated before responding. "I don't know, i technically did not agree to this because i don't remember. So my opinion is we shouldn't be dating yet." I stated.

     Simon got up and left the room.

     "Was it something I said?"

     "Maybe. I'm sure he'll be fine though." Josh tried to reassure me.

     We sat there for a while watching whatever movie someone had picked. Soon all of the other boys had gone home and it that just left me, JJ, and Simon in the house. Josh had gone to Freya's and Vik had disappeared to some random meet up. I decided i should sleep soon so i went upstairs. I looked to the door adjacent from mine. I walked over before hesitating and knocking. Without hearing a response, i cracked the door open and peaked inside. Simon was laying on his bed, face stuffed into a pillow, and soft muffled sobs could be heard. 

     "Go away Artzy." he demanded, his voice hoarse.

     My heart broke because i could tell he had been crying for hours on end.

     Before i had the chance to speak, Simon spoke up again. "I don't want your pity so just go."

     "I'm not here to pity you."

     "Sure. It's not like you care that i have feelings to, you just don;t want to see me sad."

      I walked over to the bed and sat down. "Simon. You know i would never just ignore your feelings, but you have to understand where i'm coming fro.."

     "No, you have to understand where i'm coming from," He interrupted. "I confessed my love to someone and i then they told me they loved me back, and t...then to have them," He sobbed again, ",have them go and forget e..everything that happened. All the effort and emotions, all the love just wasted? It fucking hurts. It hurts so bad Artzy." 

     I just sat there speechless. I guess i didn't think of it that way. Looking up, i saw Simon had sat up but there were still tears in his eyes. 

     "You can remember feelings right?" Simon asked. 

     I nodded my head in response but before i knew what was happening his lips were on mine in a more rough than passionate way. Fireworks went off in my body and everything just felt right. After pulling away, Simon looked me straight in the eyes. 

     "Tell me you felt something, anything. Anything to let me know you still love me." He pleaded.

     I looked at the bed sheets, twirling them in my hand. Nodding my head, I felt him put a finger under my chin and lift my head up.

     "Your not lying right?" 

     I shook my head, "I could never lie to you Si."

(Warning~ This is the PG13 part so like idk skip to * if you want.)

     His ocean blue eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips, basically asking for permission. I nodded my head. Simon pressed his soft lips against mine and i kissed back. Things got slightly heated and he pushed me onto the bed, standing between my legs.

*

     I guess we didn't notice the door open in the heat of the moment because all we heard was,

     "Oh shit."

     Simon moved as i sat up and we both looked at the doorway to see a very confused JJ.

     "Please tell me I did not just witness you guys about to fuck?" He asked.

     We both blushed as i shook my head rapidly.

     "We all know i wouldn't try anything without this young ladies permission Jide," Simon smirked at me, ",and especially when there's other people home." 

     I put my hands over my face as JJ shook his head in disappointment, 

     "Lock your fucking door next time."

~~A/N~~

This was hella weird ngl. it was cute but i cringed writing that lol. hope you guys enjoyed cause this was trash, and yeah Gn.