27

Artzy's POV
     I wasn't sure if it had been weeks, or days, or hours, but i didn't want to see anyone. I hadn't come out of my room and the only interaction i have is when JJ comes up to bring me food. I watched as my phone rung for the thousandth time, and a text popped up. Not daring to grab the device, I pulled my hoodie sleeves down once again. I felt panicky and confused and overall in a place I didn't like. I wasn't sure when it started again but my anxiety decided to come back at the worst time. Some hours i would burst out crying for no reason, and others I wouldn't even make a sound. I didn't do much. I knew it was bad for me, I knew it wasn't right, and i knew this shouldn't affect me like it was. But, i just felt betrayed, and the feeling of not trusting anyone was very much present.
     Hours passed once again, and whoever was calling me didn't feel like stopping anytime soon. I gave in and picked up my Phone, reading the notifications.

Time: 11:36pm
20 Missed calls from Simon
35 Texts from Simon
4 Missed calls from Jide
6 Texts from Jide
2 Missed calls from Tobi
5 Missed calls from Josh
7 Missed calls from Harry
2 Missed calls from Vik
3 Missed calls from Ethan
67 Texts from "Sidemen Group Chat"

     I opened my phone and simply did one thing before turning it off and leaning against the door.

"Sidemen Group Chat"
Artzy: Love you all, I'm fine.

Simon's POV
     All of us were talking in the Group chat, when a message I hadn't seen in a while popped up.

My Love🥰💔:Love you all, I'm fine.

     I stared at the message and everyone's reply's, not knowing how to reply myself.

Jide: Artzy please don't do this again.
Ethan: Holy crap wtf.
Vik: love you to. Just let her be, she wants time alone.
Josh: think of her replying as a good thing.
Tobi: Take time to rest. Love ya.
Harry: GIRL DON'T SHUT US OUT PLEASE, ITS BEEN 5 DAYS!
Everyone: Chill/Stop
Simon: Babe please don't do this again. It fucking hurts.

     I finally got the guts to reply but I wasn't thinking about the fact that this was a group chat.

Harry: Wait hold up what?
Vik: About Time.
Tobi: Are you guys dating?
Jide: I already knew about this
Josh: Knewww it.
Ethan: Yes! Go get your girl Simon!
Simon: No we aren't dating.

     I sighed at the message I sent, not even knowing if it was true. At this point I wasn't sure what we were. I was just stuck in my thoughts. 

     "As soon as I ask her, she shuts me out. Why does it have to be like this"  

    I had a gut feeling it had something to do with JJ. He was the last one to see her, and the only one to see her now.
   I let a couple minutes pass before I got up and walked out of my room. Walking across the hall, I was deeply regretting my decision. I tried opening the door and it didn't budge. 

     "It's Locked"  I thought, before walking downstairs. 

    The good things about living in the same house with JJ, is that he lets things slip. I knew exactly where he hid her spare key, and to my luck he was out of the house. As I moved the book out of the way and grabbed the key, I silently prayed JJ wouldn't just walk in the door.