6

(Fwi a lot of talking in this chapter)

Artzy's POV
     He didn't just. Did he? 

    JJ was the only one allowed to call me Dragon and everyone knew that, including Simon. 

     "Y..you cant say that." I said trying my best to not look astonished. 

     "And who said that?" Simon smirked. 

    "I did and No ones allowed to call me that except JJ. your no exception." I replied standing up Simon following my actions. 

     "I don't have to listen to you." He stated walking a little closer to me. 

     "And i don't have to listen to y..." 

     "Yet you do it anyway." He interrupted. 

     I shut my mouth at his comeback. It was true, i did whatever Simon said weather i liked it or not. 

     "Awww what a shame Little Mrs. Dragon all tied up in her tail." He laughed 

     "I said stop!" I yelled at Simon. 

     Unlike JJ, he wasn't shocked about it. 

     "What are you going to do about it?" 

     I was pretty angry at this point so I pushed Simon, Well attempted. 

     "Wow you didn't even move me."

     I stepped back cowardly as he stepped towards me. "Si please stop." I pleaded but to no avail he didn't. 

     "You and me both know what I do to you Artzy. You can't hide it." Simon pushed me to the ground without hesitation and I thank god It was grass and not concrete. 

     "Why do you do this Simon? Aren't there better things to do in your life than constantly bully me?" I said as he was walking away. 

     Simon hesitated and opened his mouth to say something but stopped himself. "Accidents happen Artzy." He said before waking away.
     I sat in silence for a few minutes before picking up my phone. I glanced at the many missed calls and texts from JJ and the few texts from Josh and Vikk saying JJ was overreacting again. I dialed his number and waited for it to ring. Only about 2 rings went by when he picked up. 

     "Oh thank goodness your ok Artzy I thought something happened to you!" I smiled at how over protective he could be. 

     "Hello to you to Jide." I sniffed a bit hoping he wouldn't hear that I was crying. 

     "Artzy?" Jide asked. 

     "Yeah?" 

     "What's wrong."

     "I'm fine JJ." I heard him sigh. 

     "Don't lie to me." I didn't reply. "Don't lie to me Artzy, please." 

     I looked at the floor knowing he couldn't see me. 

     "I know you don't believe me anyway Jide." 

     "What? Where would you get that idea from?" He asked confused. 

     "I heard what you said to Simon yesterday." 

     "Oh come on. You know I didn't mean it like that." 

     I scoffed. "Sure didn't seem like it." 

     He sighed and it was silent for a couple seconds. "Where are you?" 

      "Why should I tell you?" I said annoyed. 

     "Please don't be like this." JJ pleaded. 

     "Simon just got home, I'll ask him if you don't tell me." 

     I panicked a bit. "No! Don't ask him!" I said. Regardless I heard yelling in the background.

     "Hey Simon!" 

     "Yeah!" 

     "Do you know where Artzy is?!?" 

     "Um yeah why?" 

     "Can you take said me?"  

     "Sure meet me downstairs in 5!"

    "Jide?...." I asked cautiously. 

     "Listen, stay where you are and don't you dare go running off again." Then the call ended. I sighed. It was no use he never listens.