3

Artzy's POV
I worked in a small coffee shop a little walk away from the Sidemen house. It did get quite busy at times but today seemed awfully quiet. I heard footsteps behind me and immediate knew it was my friend Kumo. 

     "How's it going up here? You seem a little out of it." She asked. 

     "It's fine. Not to busy today. Sorry for not working so hard though I just can't seem to remember something." I replied. 

    "You should really get.." 

     "..that head checked out? Yeah I know. Your exactly like Josh." I sighed. 

     "The one with the beard right?" She asked. I nodded my head just as the door bell rang. I looked up and something in my head kind of just clicked. The memories from yesterday finally came back to me and I remembered what he said. Kumo didn't notice my slight jump but Simon sure as hell did. 

     "Hello how may I help you today?" I asked putting on my most confident voice. 

    "One tea please, no sugar added." He said with a smirk on his face. 

     "Hey Kumo! One tea no sugar!" I yelled back to her. I turned back around and silently waited for his drink to be ready.

     "I knew I would find you here." Simon said the smirk still present on his face. 

     "I work here no dip Sherlock." I reluctantly replied. 

     "Oh come on, don't act all tough. I know how afraid of me you are. Your not that good at hiding it." He said a little bit quieter, which sent shivers down my spine. Kumo handed me Simon's drink and I placed it on the counter. 

     "That will be £5 please." I said ignoring his statement. After paying, Simon told me to meet him in the park after my shift. It confused me, but I wasn't about to let that ruin my work day.
My shift was finally over after a couple hours and I said goodbye to Kumo who was staying a little bit later today. 

     "Bye! I'll catch you on Monday?" 

     "Yeah see you in a couple days!"

     I walked out of the shop and towards the park. It was a chilly day as usual in London and me being the idiot I am, didn't bring a coat. I arrived at the park not seeing anyone anywhere. I assumed Simon was late so I sat on the swings rubbing my arms.
    About 2 hours had passed and I wasn't sure why I was still sitting out here. Maybe it was the nice view, of that I was just crazy. I'm not sure. I sighed and rested my head against the tree I had sat against about an hour ago. Why did I expect him to show up, it's not the first time Simon had made me go out on a wild goose chase for no reason. I guess I just expected something different from him. I got up and started to walk back home because the sun was setting. When I got to the front door. I opened it up and stepped inside. 

     "I'm home!" I yelled taking off my shoes. 

     Hearing no response, I assumed the boys were recording so I walked upstairs. The first room I stopped by Was Josh's because I had remembered to get his coffee on the way back home. After knocking on the door and heating a faint come in I opened the door to find him recording just as I had suspected. 

     "Hey sorry to interrupt you but I got your coffee as You asked." I shyly said as I didn't exactly know if his viewers liked me. 

     "Oh thanks! Also I'm pretty sure JJ's in your room. Something about being worried? I don't know." Josh said nonchalantly. 

     "Don't say stuff like that! You already know how much his fans ship us!" I said blushing slightly and running out of his room. 

     Gosh he can be so oblivious sometimes. I opened my door to see a sleeping JJ on my bed. I sighed and walked over to the bed. 

     "Jideeeee wake uppp." I whispered shaking him awake. 

     "Huh? Artzy! I thought you were gone! I was so worried!" He said pulling me in for a hug. 

     "Jesus you get worried over nothing your not my boyfriend." I laughed. 

     "But I can be." JJ said with a smirk. "Oh shut up." I replied punching him in the shoulder. 

   "Aw i was just joking." Jide pouted rubbing the spot I hit him. 

     "Now get out of my bed I want to sleep." I lazily said trying to push him. 

     "Not until you answer my questions." JJ said. "Fine." 

     "So why did you run off yesterday?"

~~~~~~A/N~~~~
Fooking mysterious mate.