15

Artzy's POV
    I heard A car start up and I assumed it was josh and Vik going for morning tea or coffee. The bright yellow sun was starting to rise and the sky was turning a light morning pink. I didn't say anything after he finished taking. I closed my eyes and sighed trying to process everything that happened. 

     "C....can you please l.....leave me alone for a bit?" I managed to say looking at the ground. 

     "Um sure." Simon hesitantly spoke. "Call me if you need anything ok?" 

     I nodded my head in response.
    After I heard my door shut. I got off the black paneled roof and climbed inside my shiny window not shutting it. I walked to the door and quietly locked it. Slowly I slid down the brown door and onto the soft white carpet of my room. Things started to make sense but it was to much for my mind to handle. This is the part I hated about myself. I shut people out when I want to figure something out on my own. I slid my knees up to my chest and put my head on top of them. How could I have done this to Simon. He didn't deserve it. 

     "At least I know where my weird feelings for Simon came from." I mumbled to myself. 

     "You what?!?!" I heard from downstairs. 

     "She agreed!!" The other voice shouted. 

     I already knew who it was. Let them fight it out, or go and help. Were my 2 options. I chose the second one. Despite me being confused and totally out of it, I ran down the Stairs and into the living room. Simon was pinned against the wall, JJ yelling at him. 

     "Please stop!" I yelled without thinking. 

     My mind was a complete blur and I wasn't sure exactly what i was doing or what was happening. JJ punched Simon in the face causing his nose to bleed. 

     "You idiot! What did I tell you before! don't say anything!" 

     Finally coming to the realization of what was going on I yelled again. "JJ he didn't do anything please stop!" 

     Only then did I know how quietly I was really talking. Running over to JJ I attempted to pull him off of Simon. 

    "Stop please." I pleaded trying to pull him. 

    I backed to the side and ran full force at JJ, knocking him and me down. Simon dropped to the floor as well. Breathing heavily I rolled over, off of JJ, and onto the soft carpet of the living room. I shut my eyes and let myself lay there. 

     "What the hell?" I heard Jide say sitting up. 

     Simon's heavy breathing was heard on the other side of me. 

     "Why would you tell her anything!" JJ shouted again completely ignoring the fact that he just got pushed to the ground. 

     "I'm sorry i couldn't do it any longer." Simon managed to mutter out between breaths. 

     "I don't care! I gave you an order and you were supposed to follow it! You know what danger you put her in?!? Do you even know what she's been through?!" 

     "It was a big part of my life to!" Simon yelled out. 

     I could slightly hear his voice cracking and I could imagine the tears in his eyes. 

     "I had to forget everything! The 4 years of love I built! And you had to go and take it away from me!" 

     No words were exchanged for a shot period of time before I spoke up. "It was no ones fault but mine." I whispered barley audible, my breathing slowly returning to its normal pace. 

     I think JJ finally noticed presence after I opened my eyes and sat up. 

     "I'm sorry, none of this should have happened." I stood up and sped walk towards up the stairs and into my room. 

     Once again I locked the door and slid down it.

Simon's POV
     I watched as Artzy ran up the stairs. Oh god what have I done? I thought. 

     "You idiot! Look what you've caused!" JJ yelled.

     I ignored his statement and got up running after her. As soon as I got to Artzy's room I heard muffled crying. 

     "Artzy? Are you ok?" I knocked after. 

    Nothing. 

    "Please, I know your in there. We can talk about if together. Remember what I said?" I asked sliding down the other side of the door. 

     I heard the front door open and talking downstairs. 

     "He did what?!?!" I heard. 

     Oh no. I tried to ignore what was going on downstairs and I asked again. "Babe please." 

     I quickly put a hand over my mouth. What the hell did I just say?