5

Artzy's POV
I hadn't slept at all last night. I had accidentally overheard Simon and JJ's conversation and I couldn't believe he doubted me. Come on, not all girls lie every chance they get. Not to mention I've known JJ longer than Simon even knew he existed. I was kind of angry at myself though. I was probably the reason that he didn't believe me in the first place. I'm always getting myself into trouble and relying on Jide. I shook my head to rid all bad thoughts and I got up to do my morning routine. It was still quite early because the sun hadn't yet risen into the sky.
After I had done what I needed I grabbed my phone and checked the time 6:32 am. Quietly I walked downstairs and put on my shoes not bothering to grab anything to eat. Opening the door and stepping outside I quickly realized how cold it was. I'm not going back in for a jacket. I thought and kept walking towards the park. When I got there the sun was just starting to rise and it honestly was a beautiful site. I took a picture and posted it on my Instagram since I hadn't done that in a while.

 I took a picture and posted it on my Instagram since I hadn't done that in a while

Sunrises sure are beautiful.
Likes- 223  Comments- 23
@Kumorii: Girl take me sometime!
@Zerkaa: stop stealing my photography skills.
@KSI: don't go out in the morning it's not safe! Come homeee!
@ArtSI: ^i ship it!
@ KSIandArtzy: ^^ Same!
@Vikkstar123: Coffee Later with the gang?
@ArtzyPlayz:^ sure hmu.

     I smiled at the comments and replied to a couple of them before sitting down on the nearby swings. A couple minutes passed by before I heard an all to familiar voice behind me. 

     "How did I know I would find you here?" 

     I sighed not answering his question. 

     "You know your always so..., what's the word, predictable."

     I looked away not listening to what he was saying. 

     "What did you tell JJ." 

     I turned my face farther away as he stood in front of me. 

     "I said, what did you tell JJ." 

     "I told him what he rightfully deserved to know." I mumbled. "You happy Simon?" 

     Without replying, Simon grabbed my chin and made me face him. 

     "Si wh...what are you doing?" My breath quickened a little partly of fear and partly of something else I wasn't aware of. I'm not going to lie he looked pretty attractive with the sunrise behind him. Wait what?

Simon's POV (ooooo)
     I knew what I did to Artzy and that didn't stop me from doing anything about it. I also knew the effect I had on her. I did know the reason I picked on Artzy though, but she didn't need to know that. At least not now.
     Ignoring that i grabbed Artzy's chin and made her face towards me. 

     "Si wh...what are you doing?" I smirked knowing to damn well what I was doing. 

     "It's a real shame you don't remember. We could be perfect again." I sighed. 

     Soon I realized Artzy had spaced out again and It took me a moment to see who she was staring at. I smiled at the thought of her fancying me, But I ignored her gaze.

     "Hey. Are you even listening to me?" I questioned. 

     "Huh?" Artzy said snapping out of her daze. 

     "I said are you listening to me." 

     "U..Um yeah?" 

     "Jesus your so weird. All you ever do is stare into space all day. There's nothing special about that...Dragon."