12

JJ's POV
     "We're home!" I yelled throughout the house waiting for a response. 

     Me, Vikk, and Josh just got home and everything usually Simon would be downstairs by this time. Everyone went back to there rooms so I followed suit, but I wanted to check on Artzy first. When I got upstairs I knocked on the door. When I didn't hear anything I cracked the door open just a bit and peaked inside. Wow it's dark in here what the heck. Artzy hates it when it's this dark she usually has a lamp on or something. I flicked on the lights and I was surprised to what I saw.

Artzy's POV
     "What the fuck?" Was the first thing I heard when I woke up. 

     My eyes fluttered open to blinding lights bouncing off my green walls. 

     "Turn off the lights." I mumbled as I shoved my face farther into what i thought was a soft pillow. 

     "I'm not turning these lights off till someone explains what the hell Is going on." I heard JJ say from across the room. 

     I opened my eyes and let them adjust before everything came back to me. I sat up and looked down at the sleeping Simon beside me. Somehow I had fallen asleep on his chest while we were talking. 

     "It's not what it looks like I promise." I drowsily said, turning around to face JJ. 

    "It better not be." He said walking over to the side of the bed. "Now please explain what's going on." 

     "Listen Jide, Simon wanted to talk to me so he came into my room and then we happened to fall asleep. That's all that happened, I promise. See I'm fully clothed." I stated looking up at him. 

     "He better do some explaining later." JJ continued. 

     "Huh wh...what's going on?" Simon stammered as JJ pulled him up from the bed and out of the room. Oh god.

Simon's POV
     I was awoken suddenly by JJ pulling me out of a bed and to his room. I glanced back to see a worried look on Artzy's face as I was dragged away. 

     "Spill." JJ snapped as he violently sat me down on his bed. 

     "Wh..what?" I spoke, still half asleep. 

     "Why were you in Artzy's bed. With her!" He continued, arms crossed. 

     "Woah woah woah. If you think we had sex, back off. Like that wouldn't happen mate. We just talked for a while." I said trying my best to simplify things. 

     "About what?" 

     "Isn't that kind of personal?" 

     "I said about what?" He interrupted. 

     Jide's and intimidating guy when he wants to know something, and it didn't help that I did not really want to tell him how I cried in front of a girl. So I kept quiet 

     "Simon. I know there's more to it. Don't lie to me." 

     So many thoughts were going through my mind at once I barley heard him. 

     "Simon."

     "H..huh?" I stuttered, snapping out of my head. 

     "I know there's more to it." 

     At that point he got to me and I couldn't keep quiet anymore. "I almost said it JJ. Ok. I almost told her what happened. You happy now?" 

     He didn't speak for a moment. "You what?!? I know you love her man but. But you can't just tell her!"