18

(This is a longer chapter. Your welcome)
~~Flashback~~
     I sat playing with his hair as his breathing slowed to a steady pace, indicating he had fallen asleep. I sighed. I wasn't sure how I felt about Simon. He was nice and all but I wasn't sure if he was playing and act.
    Ignoring my thoughts, i felt him shift, making an inaudible sound. 

     "Simon?" I said sitting up to look at him. 

    "Don't leave," he said softly. ",please." 

     I realized he wasn't talking to me. 

    "Simon? Simon Wake up." I urged shaking him slightly. 

     He sat up quickly, turning around. Simon hugged me without warning, taking me by surprise. 

    "Your ok." He said mostly to himself rather than anyone else. 

     "Si?" I questioned. 

     Looking down, he pulled away from the hug. 

     "It's nothing don't worry about it." 

     Then, he gave me a kiss on the cheek and laid back down acting like nothing happened.

     Throughout the day I would wake Simon up from nightmares. The same process of him hugging me, saying He was fine. Though he never kissed me again. Part of me hoped he would, the other half not so much. Before we both fell asleep I asked Simon a question, one he didn't respond to. 

     "What was your dream about?"

~~Flashback Over~~

Artzy's POV
     I woke up in a sweat. The question still clear in my mind. Was I dreaming? I looked around glancing at my hands. 

     "Fuck. Not again." I whispered to myself. 

     I reached over to my bedside table when i saw a piece of paper.

     There is stuff to put on your hand in the drawer. Your phone is also under the bed. It may be mid day when you wake up. Some of our friends are coming over tonight for a party. And I better not catch you in bed with Simon again.

     I sighed at the letter. 

     "Probably from JJ"  I thought setting it back down on the table. 

     After putting the gauze JJ instructed me to put on, I checked the time. It was almost 6 and I knew the boys would be here soon so I got up and decided to make myself look nice for once.

     While I was standing in the shower I laid my head against the surprisingly cold wall. 

     "I better not catch you in bed with Simon again" I quietly mocked to myself. 

     What does he have against Him? Then I thought back to when he was telling me what happened. 

     "JJ didn't approve at first and strongly encouraged you to break up with me." Simon had said. 

     I couldn't recall why he didn't want us together. He had done something. But I can't remember. 

    "Why can't I fucking remember!?!" I yelled hitting the wall.

     The other boys arrived long ago but I had no intention of coming out of my room. The loud music and thoughts of meeting unknown people scared me. I couldn't stand parties and JJ knew that. I knock on my door was heard and I shouted a faint 'come in'. Ethan appeared at my door. 

     "Stop hiding Artzy. It'll be fun. Come and live a little." He said clearly showing he had already drank a bit. 

     "I'm good Ethan. Sorry." I protested. 

     Regardless of my statement, He walked over to my bed pulling me up. 

     "Come on you could be having a better night. Let yourself go for a bit." 

     I didn't want to argue so I let Ethan take me downstairs, into all the noise, and all the chaos. As we reached the kitchen, a very drunk Harry handed me an unknown drink. I looked to my left to see Ethan had abandoned me to go who knows where. Sighing, I sat down on a stool, alone, tired, and wanting to go back upstairs. I thought I could make a run out the kitchen doors but as soon as I was about to leave, JJ walked in. 

     "Oh hey Artzy. I thought you didn't want to come down." He stated. The smell of alcohol stained his clothes. 

    "Ethan pulled me down here. So I didn't really have a choice." I mumbled more to myself than him. 

     "Get a little tipsy. It won't hurt." JJ said ignoring my muffled statement.

      I was handed another drink as I set aside the drink Harry gave me. I it and followed Jide out the kitchen door quickly loosing him in the crowded room.
     After many minutes of drinking my anxiety away in the crowd of people, a hand grabbed mine. Me being tipsy didn't help the situation either. Fear kicked in as I was pulled through the crowd of people and finally to the other side. I looked up at who it was and my breathing slowed to its normal pace. 

     "Are you ok?" He asked looking me over for any signs of discomfort. 

     "Uh...yeah I think so..." I hesitantly replied not entirely believing myself. 

     "Are you sure?" He asked again. I took a deep breath before saying something back. 

     "I'm ok Simon. I...I really am." I reassured stuttering over my words. 

     Not telling me what drink it was, he handed me another red solo cup. 

     "Drink it. You'll be forgetting about your worries in no time." 

     Maybe it was the way Simon said it so calmly or the fact that he chugged the drink with no reaction, that made me scared. He looked at me expecting me to do the same. Hesitantly I chugged the drink, shaking my head as my alcohol reflexes kicked in. 

     "There you go." Simon encouraged as he pulled me to the kitchen to get another one.
     I was to drunk to realize what was happening. Simon had left me long ago as I sat alone by the stairs. The gauze on my hands were starting to annoy me and my drunken self didn't know what I was doing. Soon the wraps were on the floor and my hands felt warm. Some people had left and It wasn't that crazy anymore so it wasn't hard to pick out a tipsy JJ walking over to me. 

     "Hi there." I said slurring my words. 

     He took one look at my hands and the floor and shook his head. Without saying anything Jide lead me to the spare bathroom and took something out of the drawer. 

     "Now don't take this off." He said putting more gauze in my arm. 

     I whined about how I didn't like it while he told me to stop complaining. JJ lead me back out to the party and I somehow found my way to the kitchen again.
     I was leaning against the wall sipping on my new found drink when Simon came swaying into the room. 

     "Hey wassup." He slurred. 

    "Nothing much." I said trying to play it off like he wasn't drunk. 

     I caught Simon before he fell to the ground, tripping over his own feet. 

    "I think you should go lay down." I laughed, him trying to stay standing. 

    "Why don't you come with me?" He suggested smirking. 

     I wasn't the flirty type when I was drunk but Simon sure was. 

     "I can't. JJ would kill me." I stated. He put his arm on the wall next to me, making my breathing increase rapidly. 

     "Who cares what he says he's not the boss of you," Simon teased. ",I am."
     And let's just say I don't remember what happened after that.

—DONT WORRY BOYS I KEPT IT PG—