17

(Sorry for loads of dialogue)
Artzy's POV
     I woke up from my non-consistent sleep. I would wake  up in weird intervals all night, not being able to get more than 1 hour of sleep. Every time i woke up, it took me longer to fall asleep. It got to the point where I just couldn't go back to bed, resulting in me sitting here for hours on end pondering what I recalled.
     I was doing just that. Sitting in bed, thinking about what I had somehow remembered. Before I slept earlier that day, I thought about the first day Simon said he wanted to tell me what happened. When we woke up and JJ pulled Simon out of my room. When we had a deep conversation for once. It all felt so surreal. Finally, something clicked, suddenly i remembered little things about Simon. Like when he was pressured to do things he would get overwhelmed and stressed out. How he loved it when people played with his hair. It made me feel warm inside. Then, throughout the night, each time I woke up, I remembered different things about Simon. It was like when I put my mind to something I remembered little bits of things.
     The sunshine was beaming through my window when I came back to reality. After I couldn't sleep, I found myself lost in a world where I would remember certain things about Simon. Shortly into my fantasy world, something stuck out to me. There was a thought or memory I remembered vividly. 

     "I'll remember every little thing about you I promise, And I won't forget the little things."  Was one of the sayings i remembered Simon saying. 

     Frantically I looked around for my phone, assuming Simon would be awake at this hour. After unsuccessfully finding my phone, I got up and reached for my door. I stood still dizziness suddenly appearing out of nowhere. Ignoring the spinning in my head, i opened the door and sprinted across the hallway, knocking on the door. 

    "Come in." I heard faintly. 

     I cracked open the door a bit and leaked my head in. To my luck Simon wasn't recording.

     He looked over surprised to see me out of all people. 

     "Um hi?" He said a confused look on his face. 

     "Si I'm starting to remember some things!" I said standing by his gaming chair where he sat. 

     "No way!," Simon replied picking me up and spinning me around. ",That's great! What do you remember exactly?" He asked placing me down on his bed. 

     I smiled to myself slowly replying to his question. "Things about you." I cautiously stated, not sure how he would react. 

     Simon had a confused look on his face. "Things about me?" I nodded my head hesitantly, not sure if that was a good thing. 

     "Come on say something. Tell me you remember something good about me." 

     "Is there anything bad I should recall?" I said trying to play smart. 

     Si shook his head quickly, telling me to ignore that statement. 

     "All that matters right now is that your ok." Simon said laying down on the bed next to me. 

     I crawled behind him and let Simon's head rest in my lap as I played with his hair. One of the things I had remembered he liked. He gave a small hum of response and closed his eyes. It felt so natural, like it was supposed to be this way.

JJs POV
     I walked upstairs bored out of my mind. It was about mid-day and no one had come out of their room in ages. I figured the one person I know wouldn't be doing anything would be available. As I walked up the stairs preparing to knock on Artzy's door, I noticed it was open. 

     That's not normal. I thought opening the door more than it already was. 

     To my surprise she wasn't in there. The only sign she had been in here was her phone, slightly slid under the bed. Looking around I wondered where Artzy could have gone. As I glanced out the doorway I saw the identical brown door opposite of the room I was currently in.

     I swear to god, if she's where I think she is. I thought slowly walking across the hall. 

     I knocked on Simon's door, no response either. Hesitantly I opened the door stepping inside and shutting it behind me. Turning around to face the rest of the room I sighed at the sight in front of me. Not again. I walked Over to the side of the bed shaking Artzy, careful not to wake Simon.

Artzy's POV
     "Huh?" I said as I was shaken awake. 

      I looked up to see JJ. 

     "Get up, be quiet though." I heard him say. 

     Slowly I lifted Simon's head off my lap and I got off the bed. 

     "What's wrong Jide?" I asked confused as to why he didn't just barge in like last time. 

     JJ took my hand and led me towards Simon's door. I heard a noise and turned around. He was having a nightmare again. 

     "JJ he's having a bad dream let me go back." I pleaded pulling my hand from his. 

     I rushed over to Simon's bed hugging him tightly saying he was gonna be fine. Something else I remembered about him. I laid like that until he calmed down. Reluctantly I let go, standing up beside JJ who had accompanied me beside Simon's bed. 

     "Your hands are Orange." He said. I looked down at my hands after shaking them, then I looked back to Simon.

JJ's POV
     "Please let me stay with him." She pleaded looking up at me. "Si makes me happy. He makes me remember things." 

     I shook my head at her last statement. "That's what I'm afraid of Artzy. The more you remember the worse." I paused glancing back at her. "I'm glad he makes you happy, but.... I'm not sure how safe he his. Not after your accident." 

     Artzy pouted taking one last look at a peacefully sleeping Simon, before walking across the hall. 

     "It's for your own good." I quietly said before closing Simon's door.