9

(A lot of talking in this chapter again)
Artzy's POV
     I woke up in an all to familiar place. blinding lights in front of me and all white walls were all I could see as my eyes adjusted. As I glanced around the room I saw JJ sitting on a chair beside me. 

     "Hey buddy." I said my voice hoarse from not speaking for who knows how long. 

     JJ looked up at me and a smile flickered on his face. "Your finally awake. I thought you were going to die." He replied. 

     "How long was I out?" I asked Jide sitting up slightly. "I don't remember a thing. And where's everyone else." 

     He sighed and stood up pacing back and forth. "I don't know how to say this but there's things I haven't told you," JJ said. ",You've got something special and different about you. The thing is you don't know how to use it. Promise me your not gonna go crazy Artzy, ok?" 

     A concerned look appeared on my face as I nodded hesitantly. 

     "Good. Basically the reason I call you Dragon is because you've got the powers of one." He glanced at me, still pacing back and forth. "And when you got shot," 

    "I got shot?" I interrupted.

     "Yeah you did. Anyways, when you got shot it kind of made your Brain jump ahead in how far you know how to use your powers. That's why everyone's not here. I made them step outside because if you look at your hands," 

     I looked down, 

    "there's glowing orange." 

     "Oh shit." I mumbled turning my hands around. "So what do I do about it?" I asked trying to keep calm while internally freaking out. 

     "Calm down, your heart rate is to high." JJ said pointing at the screen. 

     "Ok, but what do I do about it?" I asked again, not looking up from my hands. 

     "Relax. For now I'm going to wrap your hands but your going to have to stay inside for a while and get lots of rest." 

     I sighed and looked up at Jide as he walked over and put bandages on my hand. "Does everyone else know? and you still never told me how long I was unconscious." I asked cautiously. 

     "You were out for about a week in a coma, and no one else knows about your powers." JJ said finishing up wrapping my hands. 

    "When can i go home?" Jide sighed. "Stop asking questions, and today." 

    I nodded and started to doze off into deep sleep again.

JJ's POV
     I sat on a chair and waited for Artzy to fall asleep before I let the guys back in. 

    "How's she doing?" Vik was the first one to ask. 

     "Fine I guess she just needs to rest for a long time." I replied. 

     "Who's gonna take care of Artzy?" Tobi stated looking around. 

     "Obviously JJ he does everything for her." Simon said in a slightly disappointed tone. 

     "Well whatever happens my one goal is to make sure she's ok." I responded looking back at Artzy. 

     A chorus of aw's was heard before I gave them a death stare and everyone burst out laughing. "You idiots shut up your gonna wake her up!" I said turning around.