23

Artzy's POV
     My drunken self sat down on one of the kitchen stools, laying my head down. What seemed like hours but was probably minutes, was interrupted by someone shaking me. 

     "Huh?" I slurred looking up at the blurred person. 

     "Your kinda cute." I said not comprehending anything I was saying. 

     "You don't Know what your saying Artzy. Come on." The mystery person said grabbing my hand and leading me out of the kitchen.

     I laughed stumbling up the stairs. 

    "I love you." I said attempting to kiss the person next to me. 

     They pushed me away trying to help me up the stairs. 

     "No, you love Simon." They said pulling me. 

    "Yeah. Are you Simon? Cause I like Simon a lot. He's so adorable." I asked trying to make out their face. 

     "No I'm not actually." Suddenly I got really apologetic and sad. 

     "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I'm so sorry." I felt tears come to my eyes for no apparent reason. 

     The person sighed as we finally reached the 3rd floor. "It's ok i know you didn't mean it." 

     I shook my head drunkenly, hitting the wall. "Oww. The walls mean. Stupid wall." I stated, kicking it. 

     I held my head in pain as the person helped me into bed. 

     "The wall really likes to hurt people huh?" I pouted. 

     They chuckled pulling the covers over me. "Yeah it sure does. I'll go get you some Advil and water. You go to bed." 

      I tried to nod but my head hurt to much. "Ok blurred mystery man. I'll do as you say." 

     Shortly after, I fell asleep not knowing what to expect the next morning.
     I awoke with a massive headache, one worse than the hangovers i usually have. 

     "How much did I drink last night?" I mumbled looking around. 

     I downed the pill I found on my bedside table and fully sat up. My headache decreased but it was very much still there. I stepped out of the warm sheets and onto my soft carpet. Looking at my window I realized what happened yesterday. JJ and Josh had boarded up my window so i couldn't get on the roof again. I sighed standing up and walking to my bathroom. Jesus I couldn't remember anything from last night.

     After making sure i looked decent I opened my door and stepped into the cold hallway. It was half past 2 and I assumed most of the boys would be waking up now. When I reached the bottom floor I walking into the kitchen to get another glass of water. 

     "Oh hi Vik." I said not expecting him to be here. 

     "Did you sleep well?" He asked placing water in front of me. 

     "I don't know, I woke up with a massive hangover and I can't remember anything." 

     Vik just laughed and sat down in front of me. "You were a bit crazy." He said. 

     "Was I?" I chuckled. 

     Vik shook his head laughing along. "I mean you admitted to liking Simon." 

     I almost spat out my water as he said that. "I did what?!" 

     "You have a thing for Simon. Right?."