4

Artzy's POV
     "That mother fu.... Uhg I'm gonna beat the shit out of him." JJ said getting up. 

     "Jide no! Please don't hurt him!" I knew I shouldn't have said the truth. 

     "He hurt you and I'm not gonna let him get away with it. This is what, The 5th time?!?" 

     "7th..." 

     "7th or not, Simon shouldn't say stuff like that to you! It's not right!" 

     "Well I'm not going to be the reason your friendship ended!" I yelled back. 

     This took me and JJ by surprise. I never yell at people, ever. Jide had the most shocked look on his face I've think I've ever seen. 

     "D..did you just?" 

     I put my knees up to my chest and my head in my hands. "I'm sorry. I...I just didn't mean to yell at you. I didn't know what I was saying. I've just had a stressful day and i took it out on you." I rambled on. 

     "Shut up." Jide said hugging me. "It's fine. Just please don't yell again it's not like you." I nodded my head against his chest. 

     "And fine I won't do anything to Simon, but if it happens again tell me please Artzy." 

     "O...Ok." I laid down under the sheets of my bed but just before JJ went out the door I stopped him. 

     "Hey Jide?" 

     "Yes Dragon?"

     "I lied. It's not just 7 times. It's been more than that." I heard him sigh and the door shut. I knew he was gonna do something to Simon regardless if i told him not to.
JJ's POV
     I sighed and shut Artzy's door. How many times did I have to tell her. If something or someone hurts you tell me. I thought. I walked to Simons room which was "conveniently" next door, and I knocked. 

     "Come in." I heard. I opened the door trying control my anger the best I could. 

     "Hey man what's .... JJ what's wrong?" He said turning around in his gaming chair. I quickly checked if he was recording, thankfully he wasn't, before I spoke up. 

     "How many times?" 

     "What?" 

    "How many times have you hurt her Simon!?" 

     "Wait what? Hurt who?" 

     "Artzy. How many times have you hurt Artzy Simon!?!" He had the most confused look on his face and I was starting to doubt my decision. 

      "I don't know what your taking about. I've never hurt Artzy in my life! I wouldn't dare do that to her!" Simon said putting his hands up in defense. "I don't know what she told you." He shrugged. 

I sighed heavily placing my hands on my head. "She wouldn't lie would she? No Artzy would never lie to me."

Small Flashback
     "I lied, it's not just 7 times. It's more than that.
Flashback over
     "Jide Sit down you look really stressed out." I walked over to his bed and sat down putting my head in my hands. "Tell me whats going on mate." Simon said sitting next to me. 

     "I don't know who to believe, You or Artzy." I replied pulling on my hair a bit. 

     "I mean you never know, girls these days are snakes ya know." 

     "Artzy wouldn't do that." I mumbled to myself." 

     ",and we've been like best friends since forever. Why would you doubt me now?" 

     "But so have me and her." Simon sighed. 

     "You can't keep saying Artzy would never do that. she's a girl to, and there all the same weather you like it or not. I don't know what she said about me or what I've done to upset her." 

     I shook my head repeatedly. "I'm just going to sit down and think for a while ok. See you later Si." 

     Simon patted me on the back and i got up and walked out of his room. The first place I wanted to go was Artzy's room but I figured she was asleep by now. I walked downstairs and into my room laying back on the bed. I've really got some things to think about.