Chapter 24

-A few days later-

(Y/N)'s Pov

"Man, this is gotta be the lamest date I've ever been on", Misa groaned.

L, Light, Misa and I were sitting in Misa's room. Light and her were supposed to be on a date, but as L said, he couldn't remove the handcuffs and so him and myself joined Light and Misa.

I was sitting next to Misa on one sofa, while L was sitting next to Light on another sofa opposite us.

"Just pretend that we're not even here", L said, with a fork in his mouth.

I was twirling my (H/C) and staring at a plant that was in the corner.

"By the way, are you gonna eat that piece of cake?" L asked Misa.

"Cake makes you fat! I'm not gonna eat any", Misa replied in disgust.

"Actually, I find that you don't gain any weight as long as you bring calories by using your brain", L said.

"Hmph! So now you're calling me stupid?!" Misa sat up and scowled at L.

"Th-That's a l-little rude R-Ryuzaki", I say, turning to look at him.

"Fine then! I'll give you the piece of cake as long as you and Yuki agree to leave me and Light alone!" Misa said, with a smirk.

"Even if we leave you two alone, we're still gonna be watching on surveillance cameras, so it wouldn't make any difference", L said.

"YOU PERVERT! CAN YOU STOP IT WITH YOUR CREEPY HOBBY?!" Misa was getting really annoyed now!

"You can call me whatever you like. Last chance for cake!" L said, climbing over to the table and taking Misa's plate of cake.

I just started laughing a little.

"Okay then. I'll just close the curtains and turn off the lights!" Misa said, trying to act smart.

"We have infrared cameras in here as well".

"Grrrrr!"

Light finally spoke..

"Ever since the three of us have been handcuffed, you don't seem so motivated in the Kira case Ryuzaki".

"Not motivated? You're right. Actually I'm depressed".

My eyes widened a little.

"Wh-Why? F-For what r-reason?!" I ask, slamming my hands on my knees, making everyone look at me.

"Wh-Why the sudden action Yuki?" Light asked shocked.

"You really care about Ryuzaki, don't you?" Misa asked me.

"H-Huh?! It-It's not l-like....um-"

"I have kissed Yuki before, and she accepted it", L said.

"R-Ryuzaki!" I say, hiding my face in embarrassment.

"WHAT?! THAT'S SO CUTE!!" Misa said.

"I didn't think you were that kind of person", Light said.

"I'm not really", L replied. "But Yuki is special".

I let out an embarrassed cry and hid my face with a cushion from the sofa.

"L-Let's n-not get o-of topic!" I say. "Wh-Why are y-you d-depressed R-Ryuzaki?"

"Well-", L took a bite of his, well, Misa's cake before answering- "All this time, I thought that Light was Kira and Misa was the second Kira. The entire case ended on that fact", L said with his mouth full.