Chapter 36

(Y/N)'s Pov

Watari pulled up outside the airport and helped take my suitcase out the boot of the car.

"It was nice meeting you (Y/N). Have a safe journey home", Watari said.

I wave to Watari as he gets back into the car and drives off back to the taskforce.

I was all alone again...

"(Y/N)!!!!" A familiar voice from behind me said.

Soon enough, Misa hugged me from behind, almost giving me a heart attack!

"M-Misa! H-Hi", I say.

"I'm going to perform live in England in 2 days, so that's why I'm here", she said.

"I-I see".

"I'll be sure to take pictures and send them to you! Here's my E-mail!"

Misa gave me her E-mail address and I gave her mine.

I smile at her.

"Misa! Come on! We have to go!" Misa's manager came up from behind Misa and grabbed her arm. "We don't want to miss our flight!"

"No. S-Sorry Yoshi", Misa said.

"Let's go!"

"Oh okay".

Misa then turned around to face me.

"Bye (Y/N)! Have a safe journey home! Make sure to call and text me!"

"I-I will!" I say, waving to her.

I went to board the plane home, but I had to speak to a woman again.

"Which flight will you be boarding today?" She asked.

"F-Flight s-s-seven", I say.

She checked my tickets and I made my way to wait for the plane.

I heard my phone go off and I check it.

Matsuda sent the photo to me.

I smile at it sadly, as I feel my eyes water.

"Flight seven has arrived. All passengers planning on going to (C), please make your way to the plane and have a safe flight", a man said through a speaker.

I sigh, standing up and heading to the plane.

-Time Skip cause I don't know what I'm doing-

The plane had finally landed in (C). I got off and took a Taxi to my house.

I walk in and throw my suitcase on the floor.

"Hey (Y/N)!" My sister, (S/N), ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you so much! It's been so long! I thought you weren't gonna come back! I thought you might have been killed by that murderer!" She said.

'Has it really been that long?'

"I-I'm sorry for worrying you", I say.
I was okay talking to my sister. We live together after all, and I've known her all my life.

"I'm just glad you're home safe now", (S/N) said. "Come on! I'll make you some food! You must be hungry after all that traveling. You can unpack later!"

I nod. (S/N) grabbed my hand and lead me into the kitchen.

As much as I'm gonna miss L and the others, I did miss spending time with my sister. She's been alone in this house all this time.

"How's tomato pasta for you?" (S/N) asked me.

I nod. I missed (S/N)'s homemade tomato pasta.

"So, how was the case?" She asked, turning her back to me to get the ingredients.

"W-Well, it was pretty tough", I reply, sitting down at the table.
"The killer was smart and saw through our plans most of the time, so we got left in difficult situations. But at the end, we realised that he was just a regular person like the rest of us, and that his evil side got the better of him. He was stupid in the end..."

"It's amazing that you caught the killer in the end!" (S/N) said.
"Did you make any friends there?"

"Yes".

"That's awesome! Good to see that you're trying to break out of your shell. So who are your friends?"
(S/N) began chopping tomatoes.

"Well, there's Misa. She's a pretty young girl who-"

"OMG! MISA?! MISA AMANE, THE POP IDOL?!"

"Y-Yeah..."

"YOU BECAME FRIENDS WITH A CELEBRITY?! THAT'S AWESOME (Y/N)!!"

"I guess so...There's also Matsuda who's really funny. He does his best to make people happy and cheer them up. He's honest, kind and hardworking too".

"He sounds like a nice gentleman", (S/N) said, putting the tomatoes into a pot on the stove.

"There's Aizawa and Mr Yagami. They are very hardworking. They can be a little strict sometimes, but they just have a strong sense of justice which I respect", I say.

"Cool!"

"And then...There's Ryuzaki..."

I didn't want to use 'L' as I thought he wouldn't like it if I did that.

"What kind of person is he?! I wanna know all the details! Come on (Y/N)!"
(S/N) began pouring the pasta and the pasta sauce into the pot and mixing them with the tomatoes.

"He's...He's really something else...He's different from the others too. He sits in a strange position with his knees up to his chest, we only catch him eating sweet treats and he also struggles with human emotions".

"He sounds like a creep!" (S/N) says.

"B-But there's more to him than that!" I say. "He also has a strong sense of justice and he looks out for us and makes sure we're safe. He actually opened up to me".

"Huh?"

"Although Ryuzaki seems like a very serious and strange person, he's human, just like us. I understood him more than anyone else and he opened up to me. He made me feel really special. He showed a side to me that no one had ever seen or could imagine him doing. He also looks really cute...", I say, my cheeks heating up a little.

"Really? So...he's like...your boyfriend?"

"You could say that", I say, twirling my (H/C) hair.

"AWW! THAT'S SO CUTE!! MY SISTER HAS FINALLY GROWN UP AND OUT OF HER SHELL!!"

"Ahaha", I laugh nervously.

"I told you you would get a boyfriend!!" (S/N) said. "But of course, you didn't listen to me!"

"My bad..." I say.
"There's also Watari. He is another person who knows the soft side of Ryuzaki. He's like a father to him".

"It must be hard having to leave them all behind..." (S/N) said, walking over to me and putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Y-Yeah..." I say, looking at the ground.

"I'm sure you can meet them again soon", (S/N) said.

"I hope so..."