Character Bio 1

I use average heights and weights for people their age and gender.

Star Shado: Age 16
Deck: Gurguit

Bio: Sophomore at his brand-new school of Starlight Academy. Ever since The Storm which destroyed his old highschool a year ago he's been feeling weird, but he pushes forward because he knows all the worst things possible are now behind him, or so he thinks. Still, he never backs down from a fight and will do anything in his power to protect his friends.

Appearance: 5'5 with white hair that's as white as snow, which he ties into a low hanging ponytail, and crystal white eyes. He wears normal navy blue jeans, a black undershirt with a silver jacket and an open white cloak with his school symbol on the left breast (A diamond star).

...

Skye Tyler: Age 16
Deck: Nightrose

Bio: A shy young teen that constantly gets compared to by her older brother, leader of Illumination Corporation, but to her friends she's the one that saved Star and Edge. She's sweet to the core and cares a big deal for her friends, even going so far to sacrifice herself to help them.

Appearance: Skye has teal hair that she ties into a low hanging ponytail like her brother and Stat and red eyes with blue framed glasses. She wears a blue tank top with a white jacket that falls to the bottom of her chest. She also has on a navy blue skirt and blue stockings with her knee high boots.

...

Edge Reyuki: Age 18
Deck: Diablo

Bio: An old member of Tri Paladin who later left because complications with the main leader, Voltro Naumi, after a misunderstanding with Dark Union and Dark Insight. He later joined up with someone he met along his travels with Tri-Paladin, together the two made the popular card shop known as Card Universe. Within this shop he met Star Shado and became a brother to the child. He's a hit with lots of teens and kids because of his edgy appearance and kind spirit.

Appearance: He has long, black hair styled like Yuugo from the anime Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V and dark grey eyes. He stands around two heads taller than Star and usually wears a long black sleeved shirt with a short sleeved zip up hoodie he leaves open. He also has specialized black gloves designed for the newest cardfight way and accompanying his black clothes theme is dark navy jeans and dark brown boots.

...

Sapphire Reyuki: Age 16
Deck: Seeker

Bio: The younger sister to the infamous Diablo user, she acts like a mature adult but when you crack away at her feelings you can find a soft inside who tries to bury her feelings. She abandoned her brother when their parents died, but soon came back in an attempt to rescue him from Dark Union. She now works at Card Universe with Star, Skye, Tora, and Edge.

Appearance: She has short, black hair with long side-swept bangs and stands around the same height as Star Shado. She shares Edge's dark grey eyes, but has a brighter outlook on clothes. She wears a long, purple sweater with a black tank top underneath and blue shorts, she also has tan ankle high boots.

...

Ralph Vanice: Age 13
Deck: Dragonic Overlord

Bio: A junior high student who has confusing motives at times and a quick temper, but an overall good heart. He wanted to become the strongest and was determined to beat the strongest, which is why he considers Star and Edge his biggest rivals and will always challenge them to a fight. He also respects them and if they need someone to speak to, he's always there.

Appearance: Ralph's straightened his hair down since his last appearance and now brushes it out of his face with no real style going for him. His hair color is hazel and his eyes are a crimson color for having a run-in with the Dark Union member known as Flare. He wears a red jacket with a beige shirt and black tie, black sweatpants and black sneakers.

...

Shun Reyuzaki: Age 13
Deck: Dragfall Luard

Bio: One of Ralph's closest friends, he's always shy and acts more like a cheerleader than an actual cardfighter. He is half Japanese and half American, but with his parents always fighting for custody over him when he was younger, he grew up only trusting himself until he came across Neo Generation.

Appearance: His skin is more on the pale side and he is scrawny and shorter than Ralph by about half a head. His black hair covers the right side of his face and the eye that is revealed is blue. He wears a grey hoodie and baggy jeans.

...

Jacob West: Age 13
Deck: Chaos

Bio: The last member of Ralph's trio, he started off as their bully but thanks to his respect for people who are powerful, he started respecting both the other two and Neo Generation. He loves showing off and has an even more violent attitude than Ralph at times.

Appearance: Jacob has dark brown hair now and red eyes that burn into his enemy. He wears a brown tailcoat with a black undershirt and blue jeans.

...

Robyn Armanda: Age 15
Deck: Blaster Blade Exceed

Bio: A shy individual who is over protected by everyone inside of Neo Generation, except for her "Sensei" Star Shado, who agreed to become her teacher because she needed the help. This face caused Robyn to develop a feeling of needing to impress Star at every corner because she looks up to him. If you ever need to find her, looking near Star is probably the best place to start.

Appearance: She has blue, side swept bangs with brown eyes and is shorter that Star by a head. She wears a design similar to Star by wearing a white undershirt with a silver jacket and blue jeans.

...

Tora Zodiac: Age 18

Bio: An old friend and now Girlfriend to the Diablo fighter, Edge Reyuki. She owns the card shop known as Card Universe. While many people think she's greedy, but fair on the outside, she's actually really soft, just don't tell her that. She cares for the entire crew of Neo Generation and even gives them a place to stay if they don't have any or discounts on products.

Appearance: Tora has brown long hair that's pushed to the back and braided down with a flower pin near the top, a gift from Edge. Her eye color is a mix between red and amber and she wears a white blouse, work apron, and light blue long skirt.