Chapter Two: The Scarlet Speedster

Y/N's POV

Before you got too far, you went to a small pawn shop on the side of a road and sold two of your three pearls, earning $3,000 for both. You quickly left the shop after the sell and carried on.

You walked through the small town that sat on the island closest to Atlantis wearing only your armour, which closely resembled your father's and allowed you to easily maneuver your body. Unfortunately with that being said, only your chest and legs were covered, leaving your stomach completely exposed for passersby to stare at. Quickening your speed, you came face to face with a small shop, which judging by the few clothes hanging in the window, you assumed was a boutique. You pushed the door open and made your way through the small shelves until you found a section full of clothes that looked about your size.

After much looking, you found a dress that was simple yet had an elegant vibe to it. Touching the fabric briefly, you grabbed a medium off the hanger and went to the rooms labeled 'dressing rooms.'

'

"Wow..." you mumbled to yourself before giddily picking up your armour and walking out of the dressing room, suddenly being stopped by a woman who you assumed worked there.

"Oh, I'm sorry miss, you're going to have to take that off," she said pointing at your dress.

"Oh, don't worry, I'm going to pay for it, I just was tired of wearing my armour and it seemed pointless to take it off, pay for it, then put it back on," you said smiling at the woman, who scowled and proceeded to follow you to the counter where you gladly paid for the dress with the money you had from the pearls.

You continued through the streets with you armour tucked safely in a bag until you finally came across a small bakery and went inside. While sitting at one of the tables taking everything in, you noticed the news was being projected on a large screen. Curiosity took over and you began watching intently.

"Well ladies and gentlemen, it seems our Scarlet Speedster has struck again, this time saving the life of a young man who was riding his bike when he drove into traffic and a taxi failed to stop. In other news...." The woman went on.

The Scarlet Speedster huh...

Clearly intrigued, you decided to ask the man that was sitting next to you about it.

"Hey, do you know anything about the Scarlet Speedster?" You asked.

The man looked up from his phone. "Uh yeah....Well kind of...." he stuttered.

You looked at the man expectantly. "He's some guy who can run really fast or something. Basically he saves his home city, Central City, you ever been?" The man asked.

"No, but I think I just might....Do you know how to get there?"

The man nodded and began sharing directions with you until you finally understood how to get there.

Alright Scarlet Speedster, let's hope you're as nice as the public makes you out to be.