Chapter Twenty-Eight: Meeting Team Arrow

Y/N's POV

You walked into S.T.A.R. Labs, holding Savitar's hand in yours, a couple days after talking with Iris. You made it into the main room and were greeted by a frantic Cisco.

"Y/N! Savitar! Thank God, I need help, Barry invited Team Arrow to S.T.A.R. Labs this morning and just now told us." You raised an eyebrow at him.

"So? What could you possibly need to do before they get here?" Cisco looked at you in disbelief.

"Uh...It's a mess in here Y/N! Are you blind?" You shook your head and looked around at the empty walls and floors. The shelves and baskets that held everything in. Nothing was out of place and nothing was dirty.

"Dude, it's literally spotless." Savitar said. Cisco scowled and walked away.

----Time Skip----

You sat in one of the chairs and waited bored until the other team got here.

"What's wrong babe?" Savitar asked, walking over to you.

"Nothing, just bored." He smirked. "Well I can change that." You then watched as he walked behind you and gripped the back of your chair before he swung the top half in a circle. You laughed with him as you spun around in the chair. As you were spinning, you heard people approaching in the hallway. Savitar stopped your chair and chuckled.

"You okay?" You shook your head and joked, "I feel like I'm going to barf."

"You'll be fine." He said as he reached over the chair and grabbed your hand before resting his chin on your head. You looked at the hallway and soon saw a group of people come in. Barry jumped up.

"Oliver hey!" He shouted. Oliver smiled. "Hi Barry..." You then watched as a blonde woman with glasses walked over and hugged Barry. You watched awkwardly from the side with Savitar as your friends greeted the others. Finally Barry realized and introduced the two of you.

"Oh right...So guys this is Y/N and Savitar. Y/N, Savitar, this is Oliver, Felicity, Diggle, and Thea." You smiled.

"Hi." Suddenly Oliver's facial expression changed into confusion.

"Wait Barry, why does Savitar look like you but more emo?"

"Oh well he's a time remnant of me." Oliver nodded his head. "So now there's two Barry's?" Your friends nodded.

"Yeah but Savitar and Barry aren't that alike except for the nerd part." Cisco added.

"How do you mean?" Diggle asked.

"Well Savitar used to be evil and well Barry's just a little cinnamon roll." Cisco replied. Barry rolled his eyes.

"I'm not a cinnamon roll Cisco." He added.

"Sure..." Iris said as she walked by pulling Felicity with her so they could talk.

"So basically you guys invited an enemy to work with you? That doesn't seem smart..." Oliver said disapprovingly.

"Yeah but Oliver didn't you work with one before? Does Malcolm Merlin ring a bell?" Oliver rolled his eyes and then smiled. "Whatever...So are you and him together then?" He asked pointing at you and Savitar. You nodded.

"They're soulmates." Cisco said.

"That seems like it would be troublesome."

"Oh believe me it was, especially when we were fighting Savitar and Y/N was on our side."

"Now they're both on your side?" Oliver asked. You and Savitar nodded.

Soon everyone was talking, even Savitar who went to join Barry and Oliver when Thea came over to talk to you.

"Hey Y/N, I'm Thea, but I guess Barry already told you that." You nodded and smiled.

"So, you're wearing some pretty cool armour...Do you have powers?" She asked intrigued.

"Yep." You said before telling her about them. A couple minutes later, you two were in a full on conversation sharing funny stories and talking about the life of crime fighting.

"Wait so your dad's Aquaman?" She asked amazed.

"Yeah."

"So what was it like living underwater?" You smiled. "Not as fun as you'd think it'd be, it can be pretty boring when you live under there for too long."

Thea smirked. "The same goes for up on land." You chuckled.

----Time Skip----

Team Arrow left after a few hours and you were all getting ready to leave, since nothing had come up that day.

"So Y/N, what do you think about Oliver and his team?" Barry asked walking over to you.

"I like them, they're pretty cool people." Barry chuckled. "Pretty cool people is all you could think of?" You rolled your eyes jokingly.

"Shut up Barry." Suddenly Savitar's head perked up from where he was standing, staring down at his shoes and looked over at you confused. "What did I do?" You looked over at him and giggled.

"I wasn't talking about you, I was talking to the other Barry." He nodded and looked back down at his shoes. "Oh."

Barry smiled at you and then went over to Iris, sensing the jealous tension.

"Shut up Barry." You mumbled. Savitar continued to looked at his shoes.

"Psst, I was talking to you this time." You said poking his shoulder playfully. He looked up at you and smirked.

"What did I do?" You shrugged. "I just wanted to tell you to shut up because you looked sad when I wasn't originally talking to you." He smiled.

"Was it that obvious?" You nodded. "Yeah, when you get jealous or sad, you always look at your feet. Do your shoes give you answers to all of your questions?" You asked laughing. Savitar smirked before he chuckled.

"Of course, they are the shoes of wisdom after all."

"Dork..." You mumbled before pulling him to his feet. "Let's go home."

"Are we watching a movie?" He asked.

"Yeah, but which one?" You asked as you intertwined his fingers with yours.

"Harry Potter?" He answered. You smirked as you turned around to him. "Again? Didn't we just finish all of the movies yesterday?" He shrugged. "What can I say I am a dork after all."

"Ooh, don't forget the geek and nerd part."

"All three?" He asked. You nodded. "That makes you a nerdy geek who is a full time dork." He chuckled.

"So does that mean this nerdy geek gets to watch Harry Potter with you tonight?" He asked. You smiled. "Sure but only if this nerdy geek watches all of the Star Wars movies with me."

He nodded. "It would be my honor."