Chapter Twenty: I don't want to fight

Savitar's POV

You sped home and grabbed your suit, putting it on, and then racing back to the place you left Killer Frost.

"Are you going to help me or should I just leave you here?" You asked her. Killer Frost smirked.

"I've been waiting for a good fight ever since Caitlin released me." You turned towards her and spoke forcefully.

"We are not engaging combat unless they refuse to give Y/N back understand?"

Killer Frost rolled her eyes. "Whatever softie..." She mumbled. You grabbed her arm and then raced off towards S.T.A.R. Labs, soon standing outside the doors. You quickly registered that there were cameras on each side of the doors, they most likely led to screen in Flash's base. You looked up at them, waiting for the Flash to come out.

Cisco's POV

"Uhh guys, Savitar is standing outside right now." You said uneasily. Barry looked up at the screen.

"Alright Wally are you ready?" He asked Wally who nodded. You watched as the two sped out of there and turned towards Iris.

"I hope you haven't just gotten your fiance killed..."

Savitar's POV

You waited until you saw two people appear in front of you. You took a step back earning an eye roll from Killer Frost.

"I don't wish to fight, all I want is Y/N back." You said. Flash let out a chuckle.

"Sure, because I'll believe that." You cocked your head. "Just give me Y/N back."

"Why? So she can help you destroy the city? I don't think so, she's powerful, too powerful to be on your side." He added.

You looked at the ground. "I'm going to ask one more time, give me Y/N or I'll kill Iris."

"Ahh, there he is. The answer is still 'no.'"

You let out a sigh and then raced towards Flash, taking swings at him. Killer Frost attacked Kid Flash while you fought and soon it was a battlefield out there. Blood was flying everywhere, arms were flinging, legs kicking, then suddenly bullets were flying. Someone was shooting at you. You saw Joe come up behind you and start firing at your armour, which they only bounced off of. You ignored him and went back to hit Flash but he was gone. You turned every which way, until you saw him trying to protect Joe from Killer Frost. So you took a chance, you ran into S.T.A.R. Labs and grabbed Iris, running off towards the abandoned building where you tied her to a pipe, leaving to remove your suit, and then walking back to where you left her.

"Why did you take me?! You could have gone and grabbed Y/N!" Iris shouted, struggling to free herself. You crouched down so that you were eye level with her.

"Because a little birdie told me that you put Y/N down there, so I'm going to make you suffer for hurting her." You said smirking. "Don't expect anyone to come for you!" You shouted, standing up and walking back to your room.

Later in the night, you heard two voices talking out where you left Iris. You stood up and stalked over to where you left her only to see Iris and a man running away. You chased after them, soon being joined by Killer Frost who you hadn't known was there. You quickly looked around, careful not to make any noise, until you saw the man's body sticking out from behind the box. In an instant you were standing over them, ready to kill the unknown man when Iris called out.

"No take me, I'm the one you want, let him go!" She cried.

"And why should I? You've done nothing but cause Y/N pain Iris..." You added squinting your eyes at her.

"Please, she wouldn't want you killing her friend!"

"And who is this friend exactly?" You asked furrowing you eyebrows at the man.

"H.R." He responded. You suddenly remembered Y/N telling you about a man named H.R. who she soon befriended after Jesse left. You remember the stories she told about him and from what you heard, you could tell he was a nice guy.

You looked over at Iris. "Fine...But only because your Y/N's best friend." You then picked up Iris and raced to the spot where you planned to kill her.