Chapter Thirty: Goodbye

Y/N's POV

Since the Christmas party, yours and Savitar's relationship had continued to grow and you were both getting ready for a fresh start at the beginning of January. Nothing major had occurred with Meta-humans and Caitlin was back, the Flash from Earth 3 made it out of the speed force and Jesse was back on Earth two, so you felt like it was the right time to say your goodbyes and start new somewhere else.

You walked into Jitters with Savitar and over to a giant table where Team Flash was sitting. When you reached them, they all looked up and smiled.

"Y/N, hey!" Iris said as you sat down next to her, pulling her into a hug. Savitar sat next to you, still holding your hand.

"So since this is goodbye, I thought we'd all take a day off of work and just hang out for the last time with you." Iris said to you. You smiled.

"Don't make me cry Iris." You added chuckling. She smiled and everyone went onto talking and sharing fond memories.

"No but seriously, remember that time when we all went to the pool to hang out and Cisco challenged Y/N to an underwater contest." Barry said, causing you to laugh.

"Yes! And he said he'd totally win."

"In my defense, I forgot Y/N lived underwater half her life so..." Cisco added throwing his arms up.

"Yeah but still, it wasn't even a competition Cisco, you gave up after like ten seconds." Caitlin said chuckling. Cisco rolled his eyes jokingly and the rest of you laughed, even Savitar. You looked down at your watch and read 4:05 p.m. Wow, you guys had been there for four hours...

You looked back up. "So guys, I have to get going because the moving truck is going to be at the house at 4:25." You said sadly. Iris pouted and you looked over at her smiling reassuringly before turning to the rest of your friends.

"Look guys, I know I'm leaving, but this doesn't really mean goodbye, I have a feeling we'll see each other again. You can call me whenever to just talk or if you need help or if you want to hang out. I would actually like it that way, so we don't lose touch or forget about each other." You said smiling. Cisco smiled.

"Y/N, no one could forget about you or your crazy stories, not even the memories you created with the team while you were here."

"Thanks Cisco..." You said, letting out a tiny giggle. Cisco then turned to Savitar.

"And Savitar, we can't forget about you either, I mean you did try to kill us so..." Savitar smiled. The table went silent until Barry spoke up.

"If you ever just want to come back to Central City and have another go at crime fighting with us, then be our guest Y/N...And bring Savitar with you, you fight better together." You smiled and stood up, Savitar next to you.

"I'll miss this guys, I'll miss you." You said, blinking away tears before you gave one last head nod and walked towards the door, sucking in the smell of coffee one last time.