Chapter Twenty-Nine: West Christmas Party

Y/N's POV

You walked over to your closet and pulled out the dress that you had reserved for the Christmas party.

You smiled as you held it up and went to go get changed. You were walking out of the bathroom when you heard a sudden knock at your door. You walked over to the door and pulled it open, only to come face to face with Savitar.

"Hey Y/N, you look stunning." He said smiling. "As do you...Oh and you added some color to your outfit." You said amazed as you looked at the red and green wristbands he was wearing.

"Yeah, I didn't want to go too overboard so I went simple and wore these." You smiled.

"I just have to get my bag really quick and I'll be ready." He nodded and stood in the doorway, waiting for you.

----Time Skip----

Savitar set you down on the ground and brushed a few out-of-place strands of hair back down on your head that had flown up when he sped to the West house. You smiled up at him and took his hand, leading him up to the door. You knocked lightly and were soon greeted by Joe.

"Y/N! Glad you could make it, come on in." He said smiling. You and Savitar smiled and walked into the house, the smell of food pushing its way into your noses. You walked further in and stood by the couch. Iris looked up and brightened when she saw you before she walked over, pulling you into a hug.

"Hi Y/N!" You smiled. Iris finally pulled back and your face brightened. "Glad to see you, also I brought gifts." You said as you pulled small presents out of your bag. Iris smiled as she took them and placed them under the tree. When she walked back over to you, she looked over at Savitar.

"Hey is it okay if I steal your girlfriend for a moment?" She asked.

"Uh sure, I'll just be over with Barry and Cisco." He said turning towards you. You then followed Iris into the kitchen where she spoke quietly.

"So, operation first kiss is ready to go. I have the mistletoe waiting outside for you, so when you're ready." You nodded.

"But just some advice, I'd probably do it before dinner, wouldn't want to have your first kiss be awkward because there was food stuck in your teeth." You chuckled with a disgusted look on your face. Iris smiled and you walked back into the living room while she helped her dad with dinner. You reached the living room and looked up to see Savitar watching you intently, still in the place you left him.

"Hey babe, you're back." He said as you walked over to him. "Yeah." You said before he wrapped his arm around you.

"I see you didn't talk to Cisco and Barry for long." You said. He shook his head.

"No, they went out to the store to grab something and asked if I wanted to go but I didn't want to leave you." You nodded and snuggled into him.

"So what did you talk about?" He asked. You chuckled. "You're so nosy!" Suddenly his eyes widened and his mouth fell open jokingly. "It was about me wasn't it?"

You shook your head and tried to hide your red cheeks. Savitar laughed.

"I new it! You're such a bad liar Y/N!" You smiled awkwardly and looked in a different direction than where he was facing. Suddenly Savitar stopped laughing.

"Come on Y/N, don't be mad, I'm not judging you. I mean it's not like I blame you for wanting to talk about me, I mean I do haunt your dreams and nightmares after all." You looked back at him wide-eyed.

"What?" He smirked. "That night I slept on the couch, your sleep-talking kept me up half of the night."

"Wha-What did I say?" You stuttered out.

"Oh you know, you kind of said my name a few times, well more than a few, and then other things that I couldn't make out because you were mumbling." Your face turned an even redder color. Savitar chuckled.

"It's okay Y/N." He said, turning your face towards his. "If you want we can pretend it didn't happen." You stared at him, blank-faced.

"But it's one of your memories now, you can't just forget a memory." Savitar smiled reassuringly and kissed your forehead.

"Well then let's at least make you forget about it tonight."

"How exactly?" You asked raising your eyebrows. He smiled and pulled his arm away, grabbing your hand instead. You then followed behind him as he walked to the back door.

"Let's go enjoy the night sky." You looked at him wide-eyed before taking on a more calm expression. Now? You hadn't worked up the courage yet and you were just a few steps from being under the mistletoe.

He opened the door and stepped outside, pulling you with him.

"Wow, it's cold out here." You mumbled. Savitar looked back at you and opened his arms. You smiled and gladly rushed into them. He then wrapped his arms around you.

"Damn, it is cold." He chuckled. Savitar continued to hold onto you, but took a step towards the end of the porch. Given that he was a bit taller than you, his head hit the hanging mistletoe first. He looked up confused, until he saw the mistletoe. He then looked down at you questioningly.

"Are-are you okay with this?" He asked, falling over his words. You chuckled.

"And I thought I was nervous." He looked at you confused.

"Did you know this was here?" He asked. You gulped and then nodded. Savitar let out a giggle.

"And I thought I was bad...Y/N, if you wanted to kiss me, you could have just asked." You felt your cheeks begin to redden again.

"Okay Barry, then kiss me." He smirked and cupped your face. He then pulled you into a kiss, now this just wasn't any ordinary kiss, you felt fireworks go off, a volcano erupt, like everything around you was vanishing and it was just you and him. When you pulled back, you were both breathless.

"That was one hell of a first kiss babe." Savitar said smiling as he ran his hand through his hair. You chuckled and fell into his arms, nesting your head on his chest.

"Merry Christmas Barry."

"Merry Christmas babe." He replied. A moment later, you looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows. "How long have we been out here?" He shrugged.

"I don't know why?" You pulled back and grabbed his hand, pulling him to the door before you turned around.

"Because, we forgot about dinner." Barry chuckled. "So what if we're a little late?"

"It'll be embarrassing if everyone is staring at us, what if they assume things?" Savitar let out a small laugh.

"Calm down Y/N, they won't."

"They will if you keep smirking like that." You shouted before rushing inside, with Savitar behind you, trying to keep up.