Chapter Nine: I have to help!

Y/N's POV

Jesse looked over at you. "I'm so going to win this fight." She said smirking.

"Don't get cocky Wells." You said smirking back at her. "Alright guys are you ready?" Cisco asked. The both of you nodded. "Fight!" He shouted.

Jesse ran towards you, trying to swipe you off your feet, but you responded quicker and lunged at Jesse knocking her to the ground. Using her super speed, Jesse shot across to the opposite side and just when you were about to use your super strength to your advantage, everyone in the room got an alert on their phone.

"Guys, it's Savitar." Cisco said as he and the others ran to the main room. You and Jesse looked at each other and then followed. Barry quickly ran out of there before anyone could object. Savitar was right outside S.T.A.R. Labs waiting for Barry. You sat there with the others staring at the screen in horror as Savitar went from his speech onto beating Barry almost senseless and shoving a spike in his shoulder. You turned away from the screen and knew you couldn't just stand there.

"Wally, Jesse, I need you to run out there after me and grab Barry and bring him in." You said looking at them.

"But what about you?" Jesse asked concerned. "I'm going to distract Savitar..."

"No Y/N, that's too dangerous." Jesse said. 

"I have to or Barry's going to die." You said, walking towards the exit, already in your armour.

----Time Skip----

You crept out of the shadows and threw your fist at Savitar, hitting him hard in the jaw, which left Jesse and Wally enough time to pull Barry back into S.T.A.R. Labs. 

Savitar scowled. "Who are you?" You looked up at him with fire in your eyes. "Tempest."

"And are you a speedster too?" Savitar asked menacingly. You shook your head.

"So then what powers do you have?" Savitar asked stepping closer to you.

 Just when you were about to say something, Cisco opened a portal behind you and grabbed you, pulling you back inside.

"Cisco! What the hell?!" You yelled. 

"I couldn't have you get hurt out there, plus he was distracted by your talking." Cisco said. 

"Fine...Where's Barry?" You asked suddenly concerned. Cisco nodded and led you into the room where Barry was lying on a hospital bed with a spike half out of his shoulder, screaming as everyone tried to get it out. 

Barry looked up at you. "Good, you're alive..." He struggled to get out. Caitlin looked up at you. "Y/N, I'm not strong enough to get this out, I need you to pull it out." You looked at Caitlin, then at Barry, and then walked out to where the spike was, placing one hand on side farthest from you and the other wrapped around the spike. 

"Caitlin, hold down his other shoulder, if he moves too much it could tear the skin even more." Caitlin did just that and you looked over at Barry. "Ready?" Barry looked at you uneasily and nodded. You then began to slowly pull the spike little by little from Barry's arm until it was all the way out, earning a pained scream from Barry. You handed the spike to Wally who took it uneasily and then stepped out of the way for Julian who began helping Caitlin patch Barry up.

Just as you went to step out of the room, Iris grabbed your arm. "Thanks for helping Barry Y/N, sorry for doubting you." You nodded and stepped out towards Jesse. 

"You could've gotten really hurt Y/n..." Jesse said. 

"I know, but I had to help Barry, plus when I was out there, it didn't seem like Savitar was going to hurt me." You said reassuringly.

"Y/N, Savitar's a villain of course he was going to." Jesse said.

"Yeah, I guess so..." You said and sat down on one of the chairs.