Chapter Seven: Best friend duo!

Y/N's POV

You heard Jesse call for you in the other room, so you walked carefully in there.

"Yeah?" You asked looking down at your phone, looking up after a moment. Standing in front of you, you saw Jesse holding your armour.

"Oh...."

Jesse raised an eyebrow at you.

"Well it's....it's for my....larping. Yeah, I larp."

"You larp?"

You nodded. "You're such a bad liar!" Jesse exclaimed chuckling.

"You're right, that's my cosplay costume..." you said more confidently. Jesse stared back at you unimpressed. 

"It's my....Halloween costume for next year?" Jesse didn't even blink.

"Fine, I have abilities...." you said cautiously.

Jesse smirked.

"Wait, you're not mad?" You asked.

Jesse shook her head. "Everyone needs time and plus it was your secret to tell, but you know, I kind of ruined that. By the way, that was a really horrible hiding spot."

You smiled. "I guess it was."

Jesse put your armour back in the drawer and threw you a new shirt. "Here, go change and then you can tell me everything about your special 'abilities.'"

I nodded and walked towards the bathroom but stopped short and turned around. "But what about the movie? I saw you brought Avengers...." you said pouting.

"Screw the movie, I want to hear about your abilities," Jesse said.

"But it's the one with Loki...." you mumbled as you walked towards the bathroom.

You sat down at your two-person dining table with Jesse.

"Okay so run me through your history first," Jesse said. So you told her everything, from how your dad was Aquaman to living under the sea your whole life until you came here, to present day.

In thirty minutes, you'd felt like you told her just about everything, so waited for her to say something. 

"Wow....Now tell me about your powers," she said amazed.

"Well....for starters, I can obviously breathe underwater....I can swim at really fast speeds and communicate with sea creatures telepathically while underwater. On land, that's another story....I have super strength and improved senses, like my father. My alter ego is Tempest."

"Damn...That's a lot....Wait so is that why you want to come find the Flash? Because he has powers like you?" Jesse asked.

"Yeah, I mean I felt like he and I could actually become friends because I have powers like him, he can move fast on land, while I move fast in the water..." you said embarrassed.

Jesse smirked. "Okay well since you told me your secret, I'll tell you mine. Pinky Promise you won't tell anyone?" You nodded and linked your pinky with hers.

"I have superhuman speed too....I'm known as Jesse Quick."

Your mouth fell open and before you smiled really big. "So then you're the Scarlet Speedster? I thought he was a guy?"

"Yeah well Scarlet Speedster is a guy, but I have powers like him too."

Your mouth fell open again. "So know we can fight crime together?!" You said smiling. 

Jesse chuckled. "Yes! A best friend duo!" 

You smiled and walked over to Jesse, pulling her into a hug. "I'm so glad I have someone to finally talk to about this..."

"I'm glad I'm that person," Jesse said smiling. "Let's go watch the movie now."

You pulled away and nodded, walking towards the TV, but turning back around to grab the popcorn out of the microwave.

----------Time Skip-----------

The two of you had finally passed out and were lying on the couch, as the end credits rolled in, missing the final scene.