Chapter Twenty-Five: We'll move on

Y/N's POV

You unlocked the door to your apartment and walked inside, Savitar trailing behind you. You walked over to the couch.

"You can sit here while I go get drinks...Is water okay?" You asked. He nodded and sat down. A moment later you returned and handed Savitar his drink as you sat down on the other side of the couch. 

"So what did you want to talk about?" He asked looking over at you. 

"Well I kind of wanted to go over the future. I mean I know this probably could've waited but, why put a hold on something that you know is going to eventually happen?" You said. 

"Okay, where do we start?"

"How about what I call you...I can't keep calling you Savitar." You added smiling.

"Well my name was Barry, but wouldn't that be awkward?" He asked shrugging. 

"Why would it be awkward?"

"Because there's already a Barry Allen here."

"So? There'll be two Barry's." You added reassuringly. "Okay...So now what?"

"Well I wanted to see how you would react if we left the city next year..."

"To start over?" He asked. You nodded. "We could start a clean slate and save another city because I think Central City has more than enough Meta-humans to protect it." Savitar nodded. 

"Since we didn't get to go to visit your home, are we still going to?"

"Of course, we can go in the beginning of January after we settle down in out new home." You said. 

"Then it's settled. We'll start fresh and move somewhere new." Savitar said trying to hide his excitement.

"Yep and we'll get you a new suit, maybe my father can make one." You said shrugging.

"One like yours?" You nodded. "Then that means I'll have to change my name, 'Savitar' would probably be too gruesome right?" He asked unsure. You shook your head.

"Nope...I think it has a ring to it, Tempest and Savitar, the two heroes that save the lives of innocents and fight bad guys. Are you ready to be a hero?" You asked raising your eyebrows at him. He smiled solemnly.

"You've made me want to be, so the answer is yes." You smiled as you leaned over to set your drink on the table. You then scooted towards Savitar and leaned into him, back against his chest.

"I'm glad you're back, I needed these late night talks." You said gleefully.

"I'm glad you're back too, I missed talking with you before your shifts. Do you have work tonight?" He asked. 

"No, I took the night off, told then I was sick." He chuckled. "You're such a liar!" You smirked.

"I know but I needed the night off so I could get to you plus I hate that place! The manager is horrible to work for, constantly bossing us around, and the people that shop there are so rude."

"That's life Y/N..."

"I know, but I didn't think life on land was going to be so complicated. At least I have you to help me navigate." Savitar gave a small laugh.

"I don't think I'm any better Y/N." You shrugged and smirked. "Then we'll get lost and confused together, until we eventually figure everything out." He brushed the hair off of your forehead. 

"That sounds absolutely-" He began.

"Positively-" You cut in. He chuckled and continued. "Splendid."