Chapter Twelve: Wow, you're hot

Y/N's POV

You woke up on a hospital bed, still in the lab. You rubbed your head and then looked down at your leg which was patched up. You shifted around and saw everyone was out in the main room. Just as you were about to get up, you felt a burning on your right wrist and looked down to see it was red and a name was sprawled across it. Carefully, you climbed out of bed and walked out to the room where some of your friends tried to object but you silenced them. "I'm fine..."

"Obviously not, you just passed out." Barry said.

"Not to mention how both you and Savitar started getting head pain at the same time." Iris added. You moved your right wrist to your body, hiding it. "Maybe someone put a spell on us?" You added. Barry shrugged.

"Well whatever it is, we caught Savitar and while he's down there, we need you to go talk to him Y/N."

"Why me? You asked. "Because you have more power over him." Barry added. You nodded and walked down towards the holding cells where Savitar was sitting. He looked up when you entered, but didn't say a word, so you went to sit down in front of the door.

"Hi..." Savitar didn't budge. "If you take off the mask you'll probably enjoy the cell more." You said.

"You just want to know my identity." He spit out. "Alright you got me, but it's going to get hot in there with that suit on all the time." He cocked his head. "Now you want me to get naked?" He asked playfully. You blushed. "Alright let's start over, maybe then you'll trust me." Savitar nodded.

"I'm Tempest..." 

"That's your code name, not your real name." He said. 

"Fine, my real name is Y/N Curry."

"There you go....My name's...." Savitar started. looking up at the screen which showed the rest of Team Flash huddled around the computer looking at you.

"Don't worry, they can't hear us." You said following his gaze.

"Barry..."

You eyes widened. "What?"

"I'm a time remnant of Barry...So my name's Barry Allen."

"Wow, was not expecting that..." You chuckled. "Will you take your helmet off now?" Savitar hesitated. "Come on , I know who you are now anyways." He nodded and then stood up, you did the same. He stepped out of his suit revealing an exact replicate of Barry except for the black clothes, emo hair, and burn on the side of his face. He looked up at you and you stepped closer to the glass.

"Wow...."

"What?" He asked smirking. "Just wow...." Savitar's smirk formed into a smile, but just when he was about to speak, your friends came running into the room.

"Okay, who the hell are you?" Barry asked as he stood close to the glass.

"I'm a time remnant of you Barry..."