Chapter Sixteen: Fine, I'll do it myself

Y/N's POV

A couple days later

You continued to help out the team during the day, only Caitlin wasn't there, her absence taking a toll on the team, but Wally helped some as he'd come back. Iris still had it out for you and seeing as she watched your every move, you had to be more and more careful as you snuck away to see Savitar. You and him had gotten more warmed up to each other, enough that he had agreed to drop his plan to break Barry down, now the only crime in Central City was the evil Meta-humans that popped up here and there. 

It was currently night and you were sneaking off to go see Savitar before work, which you had in an hour. Making sure no one was following, you began climbed in your car and drove away, unbeknownst to you, someone was following closely in their car. You got to your stop quickly and walked into the building, greeting Savitar who was sitting on the couch which sat closest to the door. You sat down, leaning up against him.

"Hey Princess, what have you been up to?" Savitar inquired teasingly, placing his hand on your thigh before looking back into your eyes. You blushed. "Oh you know the usual, saving the city with Team Flash...Has Caitlin or Killer Frost come by at all?" Savitar shook his head and brushed a piece of stray hair out of your face.

"You're really worried about her aren't you?" You nodded. "I mean it's my fault that she turned back into Killer Frost..." You mumbled. Savitar looked at you and smiled reassuringly. 

"It's fine, we'll find her..." You guys talked some more and then you stood up getting ready to go to work almost a half an hour later.

"Now don't forget about Friday..." You said pointing your finger at Savitar.

"We're really going to go through with this?" He sighed. You nodded. 

"I don't care if the weather's bad or you break a bone, we're still doing it." You added jokingly causing Savitar to groan. 

Iris's POV

You couldn't take it anymore, you knew Y/N was up to something and no one seemed to care. Barry didn't seem to mind that she fell in love with his time remnant, which was basically him, but you cared. You hated it, you hated that Y/N used to be so obvious about her crush on Barry and then made everything worse by getting with someone who looked just like him. 

You got in your car and drove slowly behind Y/N, telling Barry before that you were going to get a coffee and not to worry. You followed her all the way across town until she came to a stop outside an abandoned building. You watched as she got climbed out of her car and walked in the building. You quietly walked towards the door and stood outside listening to their conversations, getting enraged at what you heard. After listening for awhile you heard someone stand up and knew you had to get out of there so you got back in your car and headed home. Tomorrow you planned to deal with Y/N.

----Time Skip----

You walked into your apartment and walked over to Barry who was watching TV. 

"Hey babe." You said leaning down to kiss his cheek. "Hey." He said returning the kiss.

"Did you get coffee?" Barry asked looking at you strangely. You shook your head and smiled. 

"There was a long line and I didn't want to wait, I wanted to come home to my fiance." You said plopping down on the couch next to him. Barry smiled. "Okay." He then pulled you into him and you guys watched TV together. 

The next day

You got up early and told Barry you were going into work early to finish an article before heading out, only not in the direction of your job, but S.T.A.R. Labs. You knew Y/N got there early and with what you found out last night, you were ready to execute your plan.

You walked into S.T.A.R. labs, went into one of the rooms and grabbed a metal rod out of Cisco's stuff, gripping it tightly. You then stood pressed against the wall and waited for Y/N who soon came in. She walked closer to where you were at and when she was slightly past you, you swung the pole at her head, knocking her to the ground and sending the coffee in her hand flying in the air before smacking the ground. You ignored the giant coffee spill, planning to clean it up after you dealt with Y/N.