Chapter Eighteen: Let's hope he doesn't come for me

A/N

I would just like to say that I don't have some extreme hatred towards Iris, I just needed a villain and based on who the love interest of the story was it seemed fitting to have that villain be Iris. Again, I don't hate Iris so please don't hate me for how she's portrayed in the story. Anyways...

Y/N's POV

You open your eyes and realize where you're at. You sit up, touching the back of your head, where sharp pains keep finding themselves.

"Ow..." You mumble, standing up trying to recall just what happened. Then you remembered. You walked into the lab and then got hit on the head with something silver, only to see Iris's face as you hit the ground and blacked out. I can't believe her, what have I ever done to her that would make her attack me like that?  You thought, suddenly pushing the questions away when you saw H.R. walking towards you.

"Hey Y/N, how are you feeling?" He asked.

"Like I just got it in the back of the head with half a wall." You said rubbing your head. 

"You're not bleeding are you?" You shook your head. "Okay, well on another note, I would just like to say Y/N that I would hate to be in there, it looks really uncomfortable." He said laughing. 

"If you weren't on the other side of that glass I'd punch you." You said seriously before smiling. "It is really hot in here though, you'd think if we're going to stick people down here for however long we'd provide air-conditioning." 

H.R. let out a laugh and then turned around walking away. "Where are you going?!" You shouted. 

"Oh, I just came down here to tease you about being stuck in there." He said raising his mug at you. You rolled your eyes but then heard footsteps and saw H.R. once again approaching. "I was just kidding!" He said laughing.

"You're a jerk, do you know that?" You teased. "I've been told a few times..." He responded proudly.

"So why am I down here?" You asked looking up at him.

H.R. shrugged his shoulders. "Iris had a breakdown and told Barry you were bad and he believed her."

"What?"

"Yeah, she said she heard you say you were the reason Killer Frost is back and were planning something on Friday."

"Wait I said that last night when I was talking to Savitar, did she follow me?" You asked concerned. H.R. looked at you uneasily. "I think so..."

"Ugh...What did I do to her?" H.R. shrugged. "Something tells me it has to do with Barry."

You put your hand on the bridge of your nose. "Great...And of course by now he probably thinks I'm some horrible person so I'll never get out of here. God, she has him wrapped so tight around her finger." You said in disbelief. H.R. looked at you solemnly.

"So is what Iris said true?" H.R. asked. You nodded. "Half of it." He looked at you expectantly.

"When we first caught Savitar and he was upstairs with us before he zoomed off, he told me to come find him. Well he didn't tell me where he'd be so I asked Caitlin, but only Killer Frost knew."

"So you asked her to change into Killer Frost to help you." H.R. added. You nodded. "I've been looking for her everywhere because I feel so guilty. If only I wasn't in this stupid cell maybe then I could find her."

"Sorry Y/N, I wish there was something I could do, but Barry won't let anyone touch the cell door, I'm pretty sure he's watching us through the screen now."

"It's okay, I just hope Savitar doesn't come for me because I don't know what he'd do it he found out I was locked up down here."

H.R. made a weird face. "Yeesh, that would be bad wouldn't it?" He chuckled and only after realizing you were being serious, stopped.