Chapter Four: Mmmm....Coffee!

Y/N's POV

"Wait so you've never had coffee?!" Jesse yelled, clearly distressed. You shook your head when Jesse suddenly hopped off her chair, running towards the counter before turning around.

"You're about to have the best experience ever!" She yelled, earning a few questionable looks from others around her.

"I was talking about the coffee people!" She yelled again before ordering a coffee.

She came back and set the coffee in front of you.

"It's a iced mocha....Go ahead, try it..."

You carefully took a slurp from the straw, enjoying the coffee as it trickled down your throat.

"Well?"

You looked at Jesse, beaming. "Amazing!" Suddenly, Jesse's phone buzzed.

"Oh crap, I forgot I came here for a reason. I was supposed to get my other friends coffee....An hour ago..."

You chuckled. "Alright let me go get those, so do you like have a phone so I can get your number?"

You shook your head. "Girl, did you live under a rock?!" Jesse exclaimed.

"An address, since I guess I'll have to write letters to you?"

You shook your head. "I just moved here."

Jesse looked confused. "You moved here without getting a place first?"

"Yeah, I kind of just did it..." you said.

"Alright well I don't want to just leave you here, so I guess you can tag along," Jesse said as she went to order her other friends their coffees.

You and Jesse began walking and soon came upon a giant building which was falling apart in certain spots. On one of the corners was a giant sign which read 'S.T.A.R. Labs.'

As you got closer, you could see how technologically advanced this place was, it looked really modern and sheek. You soon found yourself inside the main room, where stands full of souvenirs and signs directing people stood.

"Okay, so you wait here, I'm going to go give these to my friends," Jesse said and ran off towards another room.

You set your bags down on the ground by the chairs and began walking around the room, gazing at all of the little trinkets and cute posters.

In an instant, Jesse was back in the room with you. "Hey Y/N, I told everyone that I was going to help you find a place, so I'm free the rest of the day," Jesse said smiling. You nodded and went to grab your stuff.

"Where do we even start?" You asked.

Jesse shrugged. "I don't know, I've never done this before." You sighed. 

"Hang on, I know someone who can help." She then ran off, without even waiting for you, towards the heart of the city.