Chapter Seventeen: You did what?!

Iris's POV

You drug Y/N into one of the holding cells and locked it, heading upstairs where you heard Cisco, Wally, and H.R. coming down the corridor. You quickly walked over to the coffee spill just as they piled into the room. 

"Iris? What are you doing here? Don't you have work?" Cisco asked confused. You shook your head.

"No, I took the day off..." Cisco continued to look at you weird. "So you came here? You're not spending the day with Barry?" 

"Well I had to do something first." Cisco continued to look at you oddly and then nodded. 

"Whoa, what's that?" H.R. chuckled, pointing to the giant coffee spill. You looked at him and smiled nervously. "Oh, I spilled my coffee on the way in and I couldn't find the mop."

Cisco walked over to one of the rooms and pulled out a mop that sat on the wall visible to anyone who looked. He handed it to you with furrowed eyebrows. You mopped it up as Cisco continued to talk.

"Hey Iris, have you seen Y/N?" You shook your head. "No but she's probably with Savitar..." You added. 

"Oh...Maybe I should call her..." Your eyes widened because you hid Y/N's phone in the desk Cisco was at.

"No!" Your friends looked at you weird. "She's probably just running late..." You added, trying not to look crazy. 

"Are you feeling okay sis?" Wally asked. You smiled. "Just fine..." You walked over to the other side of the room to put the mop away.

"I don't know, this doesn't seem like Y/N..." H.R. mumbled. You closed your eyes hoping he'd drop it when suddenly you heard Cisco yell.

"Why the hell is the screen showing that Y/N is in one of the cells?!"

You turned around and before they could react you ran down towards the cells. You stopped in front of Y/N's cell looking at your friends with anger in your eyes.

"Don't you dare think about opening the door Cisco!" You snapped. Cisco looked at you oddly. 

"I'll be back." He said, leaving the room. Wally and H.R. continued to try to get you to move, but you didn't budge.

Cisco's POV

You walked back through the hallway to the front desk, grabbing your phone and dialing Barry's phone number. After a few rings he picked up, flooding you with relief. 

"Oh thank God, Barry we need you at S.T.A.R. Labs now-" He cut you off.

"Yeah, I know you're at work, but make up an excuse or something. We've been compromised, your psycho fiancee has Y/N locked up in one of the cells..." Barry hung up the phone and was standing next to you a moment later. You looked at him momentarily and then led him down to where Iris and the others were. You pointed at Iris.

"She's acting like a total nut case Barry." Barry looked over at you and then stepped over to Iris.

Iris's POV

"Hey babe, what are you doing?" Barry asked you.

"What you guys wouldn't do." You said. "Y/N's bad news, yesterday she went to Savitar's place and I heard her say something about how she's the reason Caitlin became Killer Frost and something about a plan they had for Friday...I think Y/N was helping Savitar try to hurt you Barry or take over the city." You cried out.  Barry walked over and wrapped his arms around you.

"It's okay, but are you sure she said these things." You nodded and wiped away a few tears. "I can't lose you Barry...."

Barry sighed and then let you go, turning around to the others. "Let's get back to work guys..." He said, taking your hand and walking back upstairs. 

Barry's POV

Cisco, Wally, and H.R. raced up after you.

"You're just going to believe her like that?" Cisco asked enraged. You stopped in your tracks and turned around to him.

"Yeah because she's my fiancee and I trust her. So if Iris says she heard this and thinks Y/N's bad then so be it, now let's get back to work. We have to find Savitar before he comes for us so drop it."