Chapter Thirty-Four: I do!

Y/N's POV

A couple months after Savitar proposed to you, you decided to get married. The wedding wasn't big, but it wasn't small either. You invited all of yours and Savitar's friends and of course your dad. You were currently in the small white room of the venue, having your hair put up by Iris and make-up done by Jesse. Caitlin was also in the room, but for moral support.

"This is so exciting! I love weddings!" Jesse exclaimed, accidentally stabbing you in the eye with the mascara brush.

"Ow!"

"Sorry, I guess I should calm down and just focus on your make-up..."

"That would be smart." Iris said as she finished putting up your hair, tucking a few flowers in certain spots and then adding some spray to make your hair shimmer.

"Done! You look lovely Y/N." Iris said, looking at you through the mirror.

"Thanks, I feel lovely." Iris, Caitlin, and Jesse smiled.

Suddenly Jesse moved back and smirked. "You're all finished..." You smiled at her and then looked in the mirror.

"Wow Jesse, I didn't know you had that kind of skills with make-up." She shrugged her shoulders.

"I try." You smiled gleefully and then stood up, admiring yourself in the mirror.

"Thank you so much you guys!" You said before pulling them into a hug.

"I'm so excited." Caitlin chuckled as she handed you your bouquet.

"Thanks, now are you guys ready? The pressures on you." You said.

"How?" Jesse questioned.

"I'm glad you asked Jesse. You guys have a bunch of pressure on you not to do anything weird as you stand on the side of me as my bridesmaids...Especially you Jesse, you're at the front.

Jesse made a fake pouty face and the rest of you laughed.

----Time Skip----

The wedding party made their way down the isle, smiling widely and setting the stage for you.

You held onto your dad's arm as you made your way down the aisle, looking happily at Savitar who stood at the end smiling. As you walked, you heard the birds chirping and watched as the sun fell perfectly through the arches, everything was what you imagined plus more. After what felt like forever, you finally made it to the end and Savitar took your hands in his.

"Hi..." He said smiling at you.

"Hi." You replied. Soon the two of you were listening and anticipating the moment that you could finally say your vows. Luckily that moment came and Savitar was on the hot seat first.

He let out a nervous chuckle. "Y/N, I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, but getting to know you was not one of them. I feel like everything I've done has led to you, all of my regrets and heartbreaks. That being said, I will cherish you for as long as I live because you are my everything, and I want to be yours. I vow to catch the spiders for you, give you lots of hugs and kisses, and be not only your husband, but also your best friend."

You smiled at him, not even trying to conceal your teary eyes. Everyone looked at you and waited for you to speak. You let out a sigh and smiled at your fiance.

"Barry, you're the biggest dork I've ever met, but you're my dork and I love you. Marriage seems like a really fun roller coaster, one of which I want to take with you. You said you wanted to be my everything and well, you are. Just as you want to cherish me, I want to cherish you because although you try to act like you can handle anything, you're a human, and humans are fragile. I want to be that rock that you lean on and the one who patches you up. Rephrase that, I vow to be your rock and fixer upper...I vow to watch Harry Potter as many times as you want and to be your wife and your best friend." You said smiling through tears.

Everyone in the crowd in unison went "Awww..." at your's and his cuteness.  You and Savitar laughed.

"So do you, Y/N Curry take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And do you, Barry Allen take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Barry said meeting your gaze and smiling.

You smiled as you slipped the rings on each other's finger.

"With this ring, I thee wed." The two of you said, one after the other.

"Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Savitar smirked and pulled you in for a kiss that although was short, was full of passion. You pulled back and smiled at your husband before the two of you walked back down the aisle, this time together. You leaned over to Savitar about halfway.

"So Barry, how does it feel to be a married man?" He smirked and leaned in, giving you a quick peck on the lips.

"Amazing." You chuckled and waved your bouquet in the air.