Chapter Nineteen: Where is she?!

Savitar's POV

You clicked on Y/N's number again, calling her, but it went to voicemail yet again. What could she possibly be doing that she doesn't notice her phone ringing 15 times?! 

You decided to leave a voicemail. "Hey Y/N....It's Savitar. I'm really worried about you, you didn't show up last night or tonight and tomorrow's Friday? Are we still going to see your father? I guess call me back when you get this." You hung up, and threw your phone on your bed, running your hand through your hair. You were so tired, but couldn't get to sleep knowing Y/N could be in trouble, so you decided to go wander the streets. You put on your coat and headed out. At first you were just going to attack the town until someone told you where she was but then you remembered Y/N telling you to always think before you did something drastic. You didn't want her mad at you.

You walked up the side of the dark street, looking everywhere, not really noticing the cold wind that rushed by you. After some walking you finally made it into town, finally seeing just how festive everything was becoming. Wreaths and ornaments hung everywhere. Shops windows were painted with festive sayings and graphics and the people seemed much more cheerful...You hated it, not because of everyone's happy moods but because everywhere you looked you saw people holding hands and kissing and here you were desperately searching for your other half late at night. You looked at these couples as they passed and realized they probably knew so much about one another...You knew you loved Y/N, but hell you felt like you didn't really know that much about her. Sure you knew all the basics about her family and what she liked, but you didn't know what it was like to wake up next to her, or kiss her goodbye every time you left somewhere...You know, the really important stuff. 

You began to feel frantic and picked up your pace as you continued to search everywhere, finally coming to the park. You sat on the bench and buried your head in your hands. You pulled out your phone once again and dialed her number, but got the voicemail for the sixteenth time. Then you remembered something, she was usually at work at this hour. You quickly raced off to the shop where she worked and headed inside. You walked up to the front desk. 

"Hi sir, is there something I can help you with?" The woman asked uneasily. She probably took you as a psychopath or thief by the way you looked, burned face, all black clothes, messy hair, well not that messy, but messy enough. 

"Yeah, my girlfriend works the night shift here, I was wondering if she came in today." The woman looked at me skeptically. "What's her name?"

"Y/N Curry." The woman went to the back and you could hear her talking to someone else. She came back out.

"I'm sorry sir, but she hasn't been to work the last couple days." I sighed. "You're sure she's your girlfriend? Usually girlfriend's don't ghost their boyfriends." You looked at her with irritation.

"Yeah I'm sure and she's not 'ghosting' me or whatever you said. She's obviously in trouble." You stormed out of the store earning a few odd looks from the late shoppers. 

You began to walk back to your place when you heard a familiar laugh.

"Well look who it is? Been having fun Frosty?" You asked turning around to look at Killer Frost with squinted eyes. Her mouth formed into a smirk.

"Not really, I'm really just waiting until we kill Iris...What happened to that? I've been waiting..."

You scowled. "That's not happening anymore." Killer Frost rolled her eyes.

"Oh my God! You've gone soft!" 

"I have not!" You yelled back. She raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? Then how come you let Y/N convince you to call off our plan to kill Iris?"

"Because I love her and I'm not going to let anything get in the way of that, not you, not anyone! I finally have a someone in my life who sees me as a person!"

Killer Frost smirked and moved closer to you. "Oh, you don't know?"

"Know what?" You asked irritated.

"Someone has gotten in the way." You looked at Killer Frost, your face tightening into anger. 

"Who?"

She let out a chuckle. "Why Iris of course!"