Chapter Thirty-Five: A snip of the future

Y/N's POV

This next part is set several years after you and Savitar said 'I do,' a time where the two of you have three children who are the age of eight. The two of you still protect the village you live in and occasionally take the children down to Atlantis. The children are triplets and surprise! They all have powers. The oldest of the triplets is Asher, who has super speed on land just like his father. The middle triplet is Elijah, who also has super speed but is slightly faster than Asher. The youngest of the triplets is Ava, who has your water powers. All of your children were luckily given the ability to breathe underwater, so your husband is the only one who can't.

You walked into your home at the usual hour for you, 1:00 a.m. You threw back your head and dropped your bag on the floor so you could remove your coat. You then walked quietly passed the living room and into your bedroom, but when you reached the bed, your husband wasn't in it. You groaned and then lay down anyways, too tired to go looking for him tonight. You closed your eyes and just when sleep was about to consume you, you were jolted awake by a crash coming from your kid's room. You quickly jumped out of bed and raced towards their room.

You pushed the door open slightly and peered inside, pushing it fully open when you saw your husband lying on the ground with the top bar of Elijah's bed, You walked inside and crouched down to him.

"What happened babe?" You asked, helping him sit up. He smiled at you cautiously.

"Well, I kind of broke the rail when I was tucking little Elijah in." He said.

"You're such a liar dad!" Asher yelled. You chuckled.

"Okay then what happened Ash?" You asked.

"Dad was hanging on the top bar as he told us a story and didn't listen when I told him the bar was going to break, and he went crashing down." You looked over at you husband.

"Are you okay?" You asked.

He smirked. "Well to be honest, I did hurt my arm." You rolled your eyes and then talked in a baby voice.

"Do you want me to kiss your boo-boo?" He smiled and nodded, holding out his arm, pointing to the 'boo-boo.' You chuckled and leaned over, kissing his arm.

"All better?"

"All better." He repeated. You stood up, pulling him to his feet. You then grabbed the bar and looked at the wood, which was now split down the middle from the nail ripping out.

"Well Elijah, I don't think you can sleep up there tonight, I wouldn't want you to fall out." Elijah smiled giddily and began to climb down the bars before turning around.

"Mom? Can you carry me?" You nodded and walked over to catch him as he jumped off of the ladder.

"Wait-If Elijah gets to sleep in your room, then I want to too!" Asher shouted.

"Okay buddy, come here." You then picked him up too and soon held both boys in your arms.

"Hey Ava, you want to go sleep in our room? The boys are going to." Your husband said. Ava nodded and you watched as he leaned down to pick her up. He turned around to you.

"Ready?" You nodded and walked back into your room. You leaned down and set the boys on the bed, Ava and Savitar coming in a minute later. Soon you were all cuddled into bed and as you cuddled into Savitar, you began to drift off to sleep, when suddenly Asher started talking again.

"Mom, I'm not tired."

"Well lay down and you will be." You said tiredly. Suddenly you felt the bed sink in and then plop back up. Ignoring it, you closed your eyes again, but not for long because Asher was on your side of the bed the next moment.

"Asher! Seriously?" You asked. "Mom." He said tugging on you arm.

"What?"

"I'm not tired." You sighed and then tapped your husband's shoulder. He instantly jolted awake.

"Is something wrong?"

"Asher's not tired." Savitar threw his head back.

"Okay...You want to watch a movie then?" Asher nodded enthusiastically. You sighed and before you could get up, Elijah and Ava popped up on the other side of your husband.

"We're not tired either!" They shouted. You put a finger to your mouth looking at your kids and got up, heading towards the living room.

"What movie?" You asked, stopping in your tracks and turning around. You suddenly saw Savitar's face light up.

"Barry...Don't say it."

"Harry Potter." You put your fingers on the bridge of your nose, but before you could speak, Savitar spoke again.

"Y/N, remember when we were saying our vows and you said 'I vow to watch Harry Potter as many times as you want.'" He said staring at you expectantly. You smiled.

"Alright Barry, we'll watch Harry Potter, you better hope the kids like these movies." You said walking out of the room. You heard your husband giggle.

"Of course they will Y/N, their our kids! And if they don't like it then we'll make them!" He yelled jokingly. You shook your head as you grabbed the movies off of the shelf.

You walked back into the room and set the movies on the bed.

"Alright dork, you want popcorn?" You asked raising an eyebrow.

"Of course, what about you mini dorks?" Savitar asked looking at the kids. They nodded eagerly and you stepped out of the room to go make popcorn while your husband popped the movie in.