Chapter Thirty-Two: Will you marry me?

Y/N's POV

A couple weeks after visiting your dad, you and Savitar got invited back to Central City to celebrate Barry's and Iris's bachelor and bachelorette parties. You were excited about them and decided to go, little did you know, there wasn't much partying instead a lot of fighting and drama involving criminals. Although this was true, you still had fun and saw Savitar did too, but he did party...Hard, after all he did get drunk with Barry.

It was your last day in Central City and Savitar decided he wanted to take you on an adventure around town, the only catch was, he wasn't with you and that 'adventure' was a scavenger hunt.

Savitar set you down on the ground after he sped to the outer part of S.T.A.R. Labs.

"Why am I here?" You asked. Savitar shrugged and pointed to a little card that was tied to a nearby pole.

"Read the note and follow the clues, I'll be waiting." He said smirking as he ran off, leaving you alone. You groaned and walked over to the pole, untying the string. You opened the letter and read the words that were so nicely written on the inside.

Y/N, this is the first place we met, the place where I first developed my ever blossoming crush on you that only grew stronger in time. Your next stop is the place where just the sight of you made me weak at the knees and unable to move.

You looked up for a minute and then suddenly realized the place he was talking about. You set out at a run towards the Central City Park, thinking this would be a lot easier with a bike.

You soon arrived at the park, luckily remembering the exact spot, and finding the note tied to a tree.

Looks like you made it to the next stop, the place where I was unable to move when I looked at you and as a result took a rock to the head. That rock didn't tarnish my crush on you, even though it caused a dent on my old suit. The next stop you might not remember too well because of the head pains, but it's pretty easy to find, just follow the main road until you reach the first side street.

You nodded and set off towards the next destination, arriving in under seven minutes. You pulled the next note off of the lamp post.

Welcome Y/N to the place where I had my first official blackout, but of course you remember having one to, but yours was over at S.T.A.R. Labs. This blackout was what led to the burning feeling on our wrists and to the wonderful moments we had at S.T.A.R. Labs, which is your next destination. Go to the spot where we had our first real conversation.

You smiled and jogged towards S.T.A.R. Labs as running at high speed seemed like too much of a chore. You walked back into the lab where you spent so many of your hours almost a year ago and inhaled the once familiar smell. You let out a sigh before walking down towards the cells where you found a note hanging on the control panel.

Remember when we first talked to each other down here? I might not have showed it, but I was really nervous, not to mention when Barry put the pressure on me when he let me out and I faced you for the first time without my suit on. S.T.A.R. Labs was the first time I felt a fire inside me telling me to forget about my revenge plan and go to you. When I somehow felt your emotions on the next floor up, sparks ignited inside of me, and I knew I had to figure out what was happening. This leads us to our next stop, the place where you'd come just before work.

You put the note in your back pocket with the others and raced back upstairs into the sad and empty lab. You turned in a circle one last time, admiring everything about it before you exited the building and walked off towards the warehouse, which was halfway across town. You looked up at the sky which was beginning to darken and quickened your pace, soon arriving at the warehouse and finding the note lying on the couch instead of hanging somewhere.

Sorry, the walk or run here was probably extensive and irritating, but hey, at least after this you only have one more spot. The thing I like about our relationship is that we are able to just sit and talk for hours, no matter how late it gets...Do you remember all of the talks we had before you went to work, the hour we'd spend just talking about our lives or memories, until we got bored and found ourselves talking theories? It was a magical time that made our bond stronger and led us to the next place, where you confessed your love for me, which encouraged me to do the same.

You got up off of the couch and raced towards the grassy plain that your boyfriend was talking about. After much running, you soon found yourself standing in the grass, only a couple of feet from Savitar, the moon already having control over the sky. You smiled and ran to him, pulling him into a hug.

"My feet hurt so bad..." You said into his chest. He chuckled.

"Sorry babe." You pulled back and smirked. "So are you my prize then?"

"Kind of..." He said before pulling back from you and pulling out another note.

"Do you want me to read it?" You asked. He smiled and shook his head.

"Look Y/N, I know a scavenger hunt might be a cheesy way to show you how much I love you, but I'm a cheesy person, figuratively of course."

You chuckled. "Dork..."

He smiled and then continued. "Life without you just seems boring and before I met you, I didn't know what that missing piece in my life was that held the key to fun. Y/N, you're the kind of person who will make me stronger but also weaker. You bring me strength but at the same time weaken my knees. You're the kind of girlfriend anyone would want because even when I do something wrong or ask to watch Harry Potter for the millionth time, you never seem to tire of me. All relationships have their ups and downs, but we just finished having downs, so let's have some ups. Let's continue to make each other happy and do stupid things, fight criminals and worry for one another, give up on making dinner and just eat microwave meals, let's grow old together." He said before getting on one knee and pulling out a black box.

"Y/N Curry will you make this geeky nerd who is a full time dork the happiest person alive?" He asked before opening up the box and revealing a beautiful pearl ring.

You let out a giggle and walked over to him, pulling him to his feet, leaning in to kiss his scar.

"It would be my honor Mr. Allen, after all, you are the only dork for me." You said smiling. Suddenly his face lit up and he pulled you into an enchanting kiss.

"I love you Y/N." You smiled widely at him.

"And I love you dork." You said, tapping his nose with your finger.