Chapter Six: Sleepover!!!

By the way, Y/FC, stands for 'your favorite color'

Now on with the story...

Several Weeks Later Y/N's POV

Even though you'd only been on land for many weeks, you had already learned so much. Throughout the entire first week, Jesse had helped you out with literally almost everything, she helped you get a job, a phone, furniture, learn to budget, open a bank account where you deposited your remaining money, and she even let you borrow some of her clothes. She was really becoming a best friend to you, even so that she came over to your house tonight to spend the night. You guys played classic sleepover games and then moved onto painting each other's toenails.

"So what color do you want Y/N?" Jesse asked handing you a box of nail polish. You grabbed out Y/FC and handed it to her.

"Nice..." Jesse began painting your nails, so you decided to strike up conversation.

"So Jesse, who exactly is this Wally guy that you're seeing?" You asked smirking.

Jesse's lip moved into a smile, while she continued to paint. "Well where do I begin? He's a really sweet guy, plus not to mention, super attractive."

"Oooh...Tell me more," you said.

"Well he's always saying the corniest things and giving me the most stereotypical girlfriend/boyfriend gifts, yet he still manages to bring a smile to my face," Jesse said.

"Awwwwww!"

"Shut up..." Jesse said jokingly. She finally finished your toenails and so you painted hers, we talked some more, and when you finished her nails you decided to watch a movie.

"So what movies did you bring?" You asked.

"Uhhh...They're in my bag, I don't remember. You can look while I run to the bathroom." Jesse said.

You nodded your head and went into the kitchen where she left her bag on the table.

Jesse's POV

You walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen.

"Heyo, what are you doing?"

"Attempting to make popcorn..." Y/N said.

"You don't make popcorn on the stove?" You said questioningly as you walked over to where Y/N was. You turned the stove off and put the bag in the microwave.

"Ohhh..." Y/N said. Y/n walked over to the fridge and pulled out orange juice. Pouring herself a cup, she drank it, but spilled a lot on herself at the same time.

"Dammit..." she mumbled.

You chuckled. "Do you want me to go get you a new shirt? Where are they?" She nodded.

"The dresser I think, top drawer," she said unthinkingly.

You walked back into the other room and pulled open the top drawer. You dug around until you found a shirt, but in pulling it out, you saw something gold in the back. Upon pulling it out, you found it was armour.

".....Y/N?! What is this?!" You yelled, staring down at the armour in your hands.