Chapter Ten: What are you looking at?

Y/N's POV

Ever since that night you'd helped Barry, you'd been allowed to go out and fight crime during the day with the team and at night to fight Savitar. 

At the moment, you were out with Barry and Kid Flash waiting for Savitar. "You're sure he'll be here guys?" Barry asked Cisco and Caitlin through his earpiece. You continued to wait so you assumed Cisco confirmed Barry's suspicions. You looked around.

"Hey guys, I'm going to go wait over in the bush..." You said. Wally and Barry looked at you questioningly. "Well it's easier to hit him if he doesn't see me coming." They nodded and continued to wait when Savitar suddenly flashed forward.

"Hello again Flash..." He said just before he started fighting Barry and Wally. You looked around and saw a few large rocks lying around, so you decided to throw them at Savitar. Picking up the largest one you stepped out and yelled at your friends. "Flash, Kid Flash, duck!" Both boys ducked and you flung the rock at the unsuspecting Savitar, hitting him in the head, causing him to start to fall backwards before he caught himself. You expected him to lash out, but he only stood there and looked at you. You did the same and stared back at him until Barry lunged at him only to hit the ground when Savitar sped away. 

Barry stood up and Kid Flash spun around to you. "Are you okay?" You nodded. "Well let's go back then because there's no sense in chasing after him..." Barry said walking over to you, picking you up bridal style and racing off with Wally in tail.

----Time Skip----

You were standing in the lab leaned against the wall talking to the others. 

"I can't believe he just stood there staring at you..." Iris said.

"Maybe Y/N knocked him brain dead..." Cisco said shrugging.

"Well whatever she did, I'm glad she did it, because now we know we can use her as a weapon against him." Barry said walking behind Iris and hugging her. You looked away and down at the ground. 

"Well that still doesn't mean Savitar isn't a threat..." Wally added in.

"Yeah, but let's take a day to clear our heads, I think we've seen enough weird stuff happen tonight." Barry added in, leading Iris out of the room with their hands intertwined. 

Everyone else started to pile out, leaving you the last to leave, with a cloudy mind and heart.