Chapter Thirteen: They won't understand...

Y/N's POV

"Calm down Barry, he's on the other side of the glass, he isn't going to hurt anyone." You said yelling at Barry, earning you a few odd looks from your friends. Barry looked over at you and then walked out of the room.

"Way to go Y/N, now he's mad." Iris said stalking after a fast moving Barry. You looked at Cisco and Caitlin who both shrugged and followed. You then turned back to Savitar who was watching you intently. You closed your eyes and then walked out of the room following them, going against your heart that told you to stay with Savitar.

You got upstairs and were greeted by expectant looks from your team. "So what did he tell you?" Barry asked.

"That he's a time remnant of you and his name is Barry Allen." You said. Barry looked at you confused. "But you were down there for awhile? What could you have possibly been doing?"

Suddenly you heard a chuckle come from H.R. who looked at you. "Oh my gosh! Major Plot twist....Y/N was flirting with Savitar!" He laughed until you threw him a death glare and he shut up. 

Barry looked over at you. "I was not..." Iris rolled her eyes. You huffed. "Fine, don't believe me, whatever. I'm going home so you guys go interrogate him." You said grabbing your bag from where H.R. was standing and walked out. 

You made it outside when you heard H.R. calling your name behind you. "Y/N! Y/N, wait!" You stopped in your tracks. "What?" You asked turning around.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "H.R. I said I was fine, my head isn't hurting anymore."

"No, I'm not talking about your head, are you emotionally okay?" You shook your head. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked. You nodded. "Okay...How about over food?" 

----Time Skip----

The two of you sat in Big Belly Burger awaiting your food. "So Y/N, you want to start us off?" You sighed. "Sure....Well I guess I should start by saying I had feelings for Barry..." H.R. choked on his spit and tried to speak but you reassured him. "Don't worry, not anymore, after awhile I began to realize my chances with him were a solid 0% He's too in love with Iris to notice any other woman and I don't want to be the person to come in between them..."

H.R. nodded his head. "So now you have feelings for Savitar?" You nodded your head. 

"The first time I fought him, I felt a jar of butterflies crack open in my stomach, I guess I just fell in love with how he thought to talk to me before we fought, I don't know, it's weird. Then how he just looked at me when I threw the rock at him and didn't even try to hurt me. I think my emotions towards him really set in when he talked to me down by the cell like I wasn't his enemy. Also there's this..." You showed your hidden right wrist to H.R. 

"Oh my gosh...You have his name on your arm..."

"I know, I don't know what to do."

H.R. put his hand on his chin.  "You could tell the team?" You shook your head. "No, absolutely not, they wouldn't understand, especially Iris."

Suddenly H.R.'s face lit up. "Well how about we go in there early in the morning and you can talk to him before everyone else gets there and maybe get him to work with the others so he'll be released."

You smiled. "Yes! But how early because I go to work until 1:00."

"Well everyone gets there at 9:00, so how about 7:30?" 

You nodded, just when your food came out, continuing to talk as you ate. At the end of the night, you felt so excited to talk to Savitar even if it meant going behind your friends back....Sometimes you have to break the rules.