Chapter One: Save Me

Everlieghrose🌹Excited to see my Colorado buddies in 2 days!!Tagged: Rylandadams,MorrganicsLiked by rylandadams,morrganics and 34,600 othersMorrganics ahh!! I'm so excited to see you!!! 😍😭EverlieghRose🌹 I can't wait to see you too bb!!Waterbug9...

Everlieghrose🌹
Excited to see my Colorado buddies in 2 days!!
Tagged: Rylandadams,Morrganics
Liked by rylandadams,morrganics and 34,600 others
Morrganics ahh!! I'm so excited to see you!!! 😍😭
EverlieghRose🌹 I can't wait to see you too bb!!
Waterbug92 slut
Rylandadams hurry up and get here!!
Everlieghrose🌹 Working on it! Jack doesn't finish working until tomorrow 😣@rylandadams
User88 her and Jack are so cute omg
User69 ^
Rylandadams oh @Everlieghrose🌹
Morrganics 🐸☕

Everliegh's Pov:

I looked at Ryland's and Morgan's comment on my post and sighed, they knew some stuff about Jack and how he gabbles, and uses some of my modeling money. When I used to be a model.. he made me quit. But they have no idea about the abuse,  or the rape or how he takes his anger on me.

I sat down my phone and sighed, when the door opened and Jack came inside.. drunk... again. "Hebd, baaaaaaby." Jack said stumbling over towards me. "Hello." I said backing up away from him. Jack stopped and looked at me, then said "why don't we go have some fun."

"No thank You, I'm not in the mood." I said getting ready to pick up my phone when he grabbed my arm roughly and said "I said, why don't we go have some fun. You don't get a say in this you stupid bitch."

He raised his hand up against me and slapped me in the face. I felt tears streaming down my cheek, and I tried to escape his grasp.. to no avail.  I cried out for help, when I should have known better that it would end up with me getting hurt- much worse.

"Shut up you stupid fucking bitch!" he slapped me and I felt blood run down my face, "Please stop." But it was no use, and he stripped off my clothes, as I cried my eyes out.

After what seemed like hours, he got up and grabbed his keys and left our apartment.
Leaving me naked, bloody, and broken. And feeling absolutely nothing.
If only Ryland and Morgan knew

How empty I felt inside.