Chapter Nine: Suddenly Pt2

Everlieghs Pov:

*Authors note: I don't know how I thought of this song, but I was emotional adding this song it fits perfectly. enjoy part 2 I will put this! when the song suddenly fits in with the story if that makes any sense I'm rambling.. ENJOY MY LOVLIES.*

A/N: IN EACH GIF PRETENDS ITS ANDREW AND EV NOW ENJOY ILY

We stood there in silence, when Garrett suddenly coughed looking at Andrew which snapped Andrew out of his trance. Andrew walked over towards me and handed me a single rose, and said "You look beautiful, Everliegh rose." I smiled and blushed then said "You don't look so bad either, siwicki."

He laughed and we looked at another with big smiles on our faces, and it felt like we were the only two people in the room.. that was until Shane coughed. " So while I had you two love birds out and about today, I had Trisha, and Drew help me set up your date, so follow me." Shane said, we walked outside to shanes back yard and we both let out a gasp.

(Pretend its shanes back yard)

We stood there in awe when I looked at shane then said, "where the hell did the floaties go?" causing Andrew to laugh. "I hid them!" said shane causing me to chuckle. "Well, we ordered chipotle, and it shall be here shortly." said Morgan.

"well, we will leave you two beautiful creatures be." said Garett, as Shane, Ryland and Morgan followed him out. I watched Garett stood at the step filming Andrew and I causing me to chuckle. "Its beautiful, what they did with the place." I said walking over to my seat.

"here let me get that for you." Andrew said pulling out the chair for me causing me to blush. I sat down on the chair, and he sat down in his and we began to talk for a bit, and I began to fall harder for this ginger.

Andrew and I were so involved in our conversation, we didn't see that Shane was back Outside with our food. "Ah-hem!" Shane coughed, causing Andrew and I to look up at him. "A burittooooo- bowl for you Ms. Rose." shane said handing me my burrito bowl, which looked amazing.

"And for Mr. Siwicki- I have a burrito." said Shane handing him a burrito. shane left, and morgan ran- well tried to run but ending up almost falling on her face. "I stuck the landing!" she said laughing, which caused Andrew and I to laugh. "Shane forgot to give this to you two, so here." she handed Andrew a wine bottle. before she left she said "shane and all of us will be back out in a little bit. " then she left us alone yet again, we ate made small talk and giggled.

Once we were finished, I saw Garett, Ryland, Shane and Morgan come back outside yet again. Garett was filming, and Shane looked at us and said "Why don't we play some music, shall we." Shane pressed a button, and superluv came on causing me to crack up laughing.

"oops, wrong song!- this is the one I wanted to play." Shane pressed a different button, and the song changed****press play to the song now!!!!!****