Chapter Twenty one: Say Something

Andrew's Pov:

Thankfully, the door was unlocked. Quickly, Garett and I ran inside, and garett yelled "EVERLIEGH!" I heard uno, and honey barking  in Morgan's/ her room and we ran in there.

"Baby, please open up." I said trying to open the door. "Le-ave" everliegh said causing my heart to drop.

"Stand back!" Said Garett. Then Garrett, kicked the door down which I never knew he had the strength to do. And what I saw inside broke me.

There was a bottle of pills on the floor, and a blade next to her.

"Fuck!" Garett and Andrew ran inside the bathroom and said "the ambulance is almost here."

Garett and I quickly ran over to her, and I picked her up and put her in my arms.

"Shit, how many did you take everliegh?" Said garett who picjed up the empty bottle of pills and started to cry.

She shrugged and started closing her eyes,"Hey, hey.. keep you're eyes opened." I said trying not to show how truly terrified i was.

I looked down to see blood on the floor, and I looked at her wrist which were bleeding pretty bad."Fuck she's bleeding." I said, i then took off my shirt, and put pressure her wrist. She looked up at me, and i whispered to her

"You're going to be Okay. Keep looking at me." I heard sirens in the distance and the sound of Shanes voice. "EVERLIEGH!"

What happend next will scare me forever. Everliegh looked at me in the eyes. Then said "I love you." And passed out.

"The ambulance is here!" Ryland said running in. "Oh my GOD. Don't let Morgan see." Said Ryland.

I picked up my girlfriend and took her outside. Where the ambulance was. And on my way out I saw Shane holding Morgan back. Morgan saw everlieghs pale body and she sscreams.

"NO! Let me go! Everliegh!" She sobbed into Shanes chest and that's when we all lost it.

The ambulance pulled up, and one person could go with her so I went with her. And I held her hand in the ambulance.

"Please don't leave me, I love you too." I said with tears streaming down my face.

We eventually, arrived at the hospital and they took everliegh back immeadtly, and garett, Shane, Ryland and Morgan met me there.

Shane came up and hugged me as we both cried.

"She will be Okay, she's a fighter." Said Shane. "I love her Shane, I'm such an ass for not believing her."

"None of us did." Said Ryland who's eyes were red and puffy.

"All we can do is wait, and pray that she will be okay" said Shane. Morgan sat there quiet with tears running down her cheeks. "Trinetys on her way, So is our mom."

Ryland nodded. Then a doctor after some period of time came into the room and said

"Everliegh rose?" All of us stood up and I went up to the doctor and I asked "is she okay?"

"Shes.."

To be continued