Chapter Thirty One: Shanes other plan

happy birthday Andrew! 💜💜
---------------
RIWICKI SQUAD

Queenshane🙌
GUYS

Chewbaccasgaybrother🦁
Okay who changed my name
And WHAT

Cameraman📽
😏 that may have been ev
But what's up

QueenShane🙌
Everlieghs birthdays coming up like on Friday!

Clumsyadams🏥
I already had an idea we talked about EARLIER

Loveofmylife💅
Spill the tea

QueenShane🙌
Since she will be 25 I think. We should throw her a surprise party

Loveofmylife💅
I CALL DISTRACTING HER!

clumsyadams🏥
^^

Queenshane🙌
That means garett Andrew and I will help set up

Chewbaccasgaybrother🦁
Okay, but can I change this name back

Queenshane🙌
Nope

------Friday----

Everlieghs pov:

They're acting strange, stranger than usual. I can't believe I'm turning 25.. today holy shit. Morgan and Ryland dragged me out of the house at the crack of dawn and currently we were at star bucks.

"So, were gonna get our nails done, GOSSIP and have a girls day!" Said Ryland. I was in a way a little upset, that they forgot my birthday, then again no one remembered when I was with Jack besides those two.

"Then we will go get a new outfit, then go back to the house." I nodded, and on the way out of the coffee shop Morgan fell on her face it's gonna be a long day.

-7pm-

They've taken the life out of me I swear. We went to forever 21 and they got me this outfit.

 We went to forever 21 and they got me this outfit

T

hey did my hair and makeup, and after I changed they blind folded me. "Don't panic we aren't kidnapping you- well..." said Morgan laughing.

"Thanks I feel safe." I said laughing causing Ryland and Morgan to giggle. About thirty minutes later, Ryland stopped driving and they parked.

They opened the car door and Morgan took my hands, and led me out of the car.

"Why is the clumsiest person I know leading me." I said laughing "rude!" Said Morgan who was laughing
They stopped and I felt the door open, and someone new guiding me.

God this is terrifying. Then I felt someone take my blindfold off and the lights turned on in Shanes house.

"SUPRISE!"