Chapter Twenty: Say something Pt1

Andrews pov:
**earlier That day**

I was angry, and heart broken that my girlfriend for the past five months now cheated on me. With her ex, that abused her. Was I not good enough.. I was with Garett, talking about it I decided I needed to leave her..

Loveofmylife💜
We're done. Have fun with jack.
-sent-
-read at 3:04pm-

I felt some what guilty, something felt off but about two hours later my phone buzzed.

Twitter:

Onision tweeted
@Andrewsiwicki
@garettwatts
@Morrganics
@Rylandadams
@Shanedawson

You might want to go Instagram live

"What the." Said Garett, who was checking his phone too. "Here come sit next to me pal, and we will see what's happening." Said garett. And what I saw next.. broke me.

Everlieghrose🌹 is live

"Hi." She sobbed"I know a lot of you hate me right now, and that's okay, because I hate me too."

"That picture posted, was when I was being drugged by Jack as he.. raped me."

Garett gasped and I felt my heart break, what have I done I thought to myself.

"For the past month, I've been reviving text from him saying that he would break me.. and if I told anyone.
He would kill everyone I loved." She cried harder. Which caused garett and I to start crying.

Garett started getting up and grabbed his keys as everliegh continued to speak.

"Guess what Jack? You won. I lost everything, my job, my friends, the love of my life. You did it, you got what you fucking wanted are you happy now." She screamed.

"But I couldn't tell anyone what was happening, because he threatened to kill everyone I love. So I'm going to make things better."

I felt time stop and my breath hitched, "Andrew bring the phone she's 20 minutes away we have to gom" we ran to the car and garett sped off and everliegh continued.

She took a deep breath, "Ryland, thank you for taking me in and being the best brother I could ask for. I love you so much.. please forgive me."

"Garett, you're my best friend and practical Twin, you make me laugh so much and I'm thankful that I got to know you when I was alive. I love you so much."

Garett started to sob, and sped faster and said "fuck everliegh please dont."

"Shane, d ont blame yourself for this.. the only fault is mine.. I love you thank you for everything." When she got to Morgan's she started crying harder.

"Morgan you're my best friend, and I'm so sorry that I called you. This would have never happend if I ke0t my fucking mouth shut. I love you please forgive me."

"I never got to tell you this Andrew, I love you. I love you so much it hurts. You have made my dark life so much brighter I'm sorry I'm so sorry you met me. I'm so sorry."
T hats when I broke too.

I saw that there was over 1 million people watching and that Shane commented along with Morgan.
"Fuck how far are we." I said starting to panic.

"Ten minutes." Garett said speeding faster to Shanes house. I looked at the video and saw that Shane commented.

Shanedawson: ev? Please tell me you're not doing what I think you're doing

"I love you guys. Goodbye."

I texted everliegh on garett phone
saying were ten minutes out please don't do it.

I'm terrified.

I never got to tell her I love her, I texted her on my 0hone hoping It would change her mind. But she didn't awnser.

Garett pulled up to the house and parked quickly and I was so afraid on what we were about to find.

To be continued.