Chapter Thirty Five- if I cant love her.

Andrews pov-

-one day earlier-

I was coming home from Shane's when a random number I didn't recognized texted me.

Unknown Number:

Meet me at this location, or i'll kill everliegh

the number sent the address, and I thought this was a joke.. that was until they sent me a picture of everleigh and Fabio laying on the couch. My face paled, and I got in the car and headed torward that direction.

When I arrived twenty minutes earlier, there was no one there. A few minutes later, Jack and Jake arrived. "What the fuck do you want." Jack smirked and said "You know what I want, but since you cant give me that- yet.. I have a better idea."

"You're going to kiss this girl right here." Jack pointed to this girl who was wearing a crop top and shorts that were to short, I immeadtly felt uncomfterable. "And I'm going to send this to my friend at celebirtynews101.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked "because, everleigh, deserves pain." I felt my blood pressure rising and I looked at jack and said "Why you son of a-" jack interrupted me and said "nope- you see Andrew, I have people outside of your apartment right now. who at any signal can shoot your precious, Everliegh and kill her."

my heart dropped and jake smirked "we wont kill her, but all you have to do is kiss Jenna, and we will leave poor everleigh alone." I thought of my beautiful girlfriend and said "okay."

I kissed jenna, and after I pulled away I felt regret, and heart break. "See you around bud." I went home and instantly knew, that I was on the path of loosing her.

-the next day-

I came home to see my girlfriend, laying with our dog with tears streaming down her face as I tried to explain she walked out leaving me, alone to my thoughts.

I sobbed, and threw my phone across the room.

I let her walk out the door, alive. I couldn't stand the thought of having her being escorted out of our apartment in a body bag.. I sat with my head in my hands when garett texted me.

Garett

dude i'm coming over and you're explaning everything