Chapter Thirty-seven- Gone

This is part one of the finale of this book,

PREPARE TO BE SHOOK.

-HAYLEE

everlieghs pov:

It was about 2am, when I woke up to a noise. I looked over to Morgan and trinity who were still sound asleep. I thought it was just a bird hitting the window and went to lay my head back down when the noise got louder, and I heard the sound of glass shattering.

I woke up Morgan and Trinity immeadtley, and they heard the sound of the back door being opened. the three of us looked at ecother in fear, and hid as quickly as we could.

thankfully, the dogs and cheeto we all upstairs where whoever it was hopefully couldn't get to them I texted Garett quickly.

bestfriend

call 9-11 someone broke into the house

i heard footsteps walking through the kitchen and the sound of doers being opened, I looked over to where trinity was hiding then to where Morgan was hiding. My heart was beating out of my chest.

And the foot steps got closer, and closer. you see my dumb short self, was hiding under the couch. I saw the outline of four people in the house.. shit five people.. actually it was just two people damn I need glasses..

"Did you find everleigh?" I heard a man say. "No sir, haven't found her at all." said another voice. I really hope Garett checks his damn phone, he's usually up at this hour. it was silent for a moment until I heard a noise that made my heart drop.

"DONT TOUCH ME!" I heard Morgan scream, "ahh- a pretty one, I remember you, Morgan Adams Everleigh childhood best friend, i might have to take you with me." Out of the corner of my eye I saw Trinity get up from her hiding spot. And grabbed one of rylands golf clubs and smacked it against the guy who was holding Morgan.

"fuck off you mothe-" she was cut off when another man appeared and held her "AH- trinity, still feisty as ever.. now where's everleigh." said the man.. shit its jack. "She's not here you fuck face." said Trinity.

"Better watch your mouth- before I slit your throat." trinity gulped and her eyes widened in fear. "Now he's going to ask you again, where's everleigh." said Jake. I saw Jake pull a shiny object out of his pocket and pressed it against morgans head, I heard them both sobbing and I got up shakily from underneath the couch.

"STOP!" Jack turned around with the creepiest smirk I've ever seen. "There's my girl." He began to walk towards me when I said "Let them go." he shook his head and said "I don't think so, you see I've been watching you.. all three of you very close lately. and I've been thinking of how the fuck I could break Everleigh.. because you've become so strong.. and told people what I did to you."

"They deserve to know what you did to me jack." I said glaring at him "Well now they know, and the cops are looking for me and Jake, but there's someone else who really wants to see you too." The guy who was holding trinity captive stepped into the light and my heart stopped.

"Dad?" he's fucking alive, I immeadtly started shaking and said "Please let us go." Jack laughed and said "Now what fun would that be?" I saw my dad kissing trinity's neck as she had tears streaming down her cheeks.

"You should have trusted your boyfriend, he saved your ass." said Jake. "What?" I said looking at him confused and feeling myself get angry. "I texted him yesterday, threatening to kill you if he didn't meet up with me." Jack laughed then said "He's a smart guy, I'll give him that. But the met up with us, to protect you."

I felt my heart break, he didn't cheat on me. "That boy must love you, but here's the thing Everliegh, you belong to me." Jack said getting up in my face. " I did once, but not anymore." Jack got closer and closer, and whispered in my ear "I will break you."

"Good luck." I said keeping my brave face on, suddenly my phone buzzed.

Best Friend

i called the cops, Andrew and I are on our way, we need to talk to. Jack set Andrew up he didn't want to cheat, he was protecting you.

Jack smirked, and said "Boys, knock these two out I think that we will have some fun with them to." Morgan and Trinity started screaming, and they put a rag over there mouth and they stopped fighting and were knocked out.

"NO! Let them go please"! I said with tears streaming down, my dad and Jake walked out with Morgan and Trinity in their arms and that left Jack and I alone.

"To late princess, I want you to write your goodbyes to Garett, and lover boy. quickly." he said as he pulled out a gun and pressed it against my temple.

Bestfriend

Garett, I love you so much thank you for being the best pal i could ask for please look after Fabio.

And Andrew, thank you for protecting me, I know you didn't cheat. I love you more than the stars in the sky.

I looked over at jack who was peering over my shoulder and quickly typed

JACK AND JAK-

when jack smacked my phone out of my hand and said "You slut!" and he grabbed a rag from his pocket, and put it against my mouth. I tried to fight, but to no avail. "You're mine, Everleigh Rose.. welcome back to hell."the last thing I said before losing consciences was "Andrew." then everything went black.