Chapter Twenty Eight: I love you, I know.

Everlieghs pov:

Three weeks later

"Is the whole squad here!" Said Shane. "Yes." I yawned and leaner my head on Andrews shoulder.

It was currently 3:00 am and I was dead inside. "The uber will be here right about-now." Let's go

Shane, Ryland, Morgan, garett, Andrew and I grabb3d our luggage  and head to the uber. Once we got in the uber I sat on Andrews lap and cuddle into his neck.

And he kissed me gently. "I love you." He said. "Te amo mucho mi amor." I said kissing his cheek. "Its to early for you two to be fucking." Morgan whined as she put her head on garrets shoulder. Causing all of us to laugh.

About twenty to thirty minutes later  we arrived at the airport. After paying the uber and grabbing our luagge I turned around the see garett flirting with a British boy.

Who was flirting back I'M SCREAMING. I nudged Shane and pointed it out and he was shook and happy to.

Garett walked back over with a number and a happy smile *a/n: I'm writing a garett love story which will be out soon!*

We walked into the little store in the airport and picked up some snacks for the four hour flight.

After getting our snacks, we headed over and gave our tickets to the lady. And when we got on the plane Shane said "alright squad here is the seating, Garett and Morgan, Ryland and I, Then everliegh, and andrew."

After sitting down, I cuddled into Andrew and he kissed my cheek.

Four hours later (7:00am) we arrived in Orlando. Thank god because garett farted and I was suffocating. (Garett and Morgan were seated behind Andrew and everliegh).

"It was the nuts I ate!" Garett cried while I was laughing with tears streaming down my face. "Sure it was." I said jokingly.

After we grabbed our stuff we headed off the plane and Shane called another uber, and we headed to our hotel which was located on the Disney property.

"Alright squad! Since we will be here for a week, I got us the wrist bands! And they also work as a room key!" Said Shane.

Shane handed me a blue wrist band with a mickey mouse head on it, and a paper with the room number on it.

"Everliegh, you'll be with andrew." I smiled and said "okay." After talking for a bit we headed to the room and got changed.

It was around 8am and the park opened around 8:30 am. So apparently, Garett wanted Andrew and I to match and because of how much I love starwars.... he packed me a white shirt that said I love you, and I wore my shorts and converse with it .

Then  I put my hair up in Leia buns and went out to see Andrew in shorts and a hansolo shirt that said i know. Man am i the luckiest person in the galaxy.

After getting changed, we all met outside and got on the shuttle that goes to Disney

Once we arrived at Disney, we split off. And andrew took my hand in his and said "where would you like to go first?"

Since we were at Disney Hollywood's studio, we walked around for a bit. We saw the starwars attraction and OF FUCKING COURSE I WALKED IN! I mean we walked in.

Andrew held my hand in his, and said" do you want to meet all of the characters?" I nodded and he chuckled.

We sat in line for thirty minutes. Then the first character we met was Darth Vader. And I was shook.

After taking pictures with Vader, we met my favorite.. well one of my favorite fucking characters BB8

I squealed and Andrew took a picture of me and bb8

After meeting bunch of characters, we met my favorite one chewie. "Oh my god it's literally garett." Which made Andrew crack up.

I ran up to chewie and said "hi!" And Chewie wrapped his arms around me in a hug and grrrrrd (😂😂😂😂😂)

After taking a picture with chewie, Andrew and I walked out of the starwars attraction and went on the ride.

WHICH

WAS

AMAZING!

I had to use the restroom before we went to another ride, and I came back to see Andrew waiting for me with something in his arms.

" I got this for you." He said blushing and he handed me a bag. I opened the bag and it was a bb8 stuffed animal

I looked at Andrew and smiled, then I said "thankyou." I kissed him and he kissed me back gently.

"I love you." I said with a grin, causing Andrew to smirk "I know."

I'm so happy.